IGNORED

Amazing Atari Donation - Happy and Much More!

sydric

So at Saturday's Open House at the Personal Computer Museum we received an incredible donation.

Coming in at a staggering 28 boxes of (mostly) Atari stuff, we haven't even BEGUN to sort through all of the vintage goodness in here. However, it deserves special attention and I thought I would share it with the community.

The donor used to work with Richard Adams of Happy Computers Inc. and all of his computers and drives were totally modded and tricked out. :) He was kind enough to leave us some instructions from the switches and so on.

If that wasn't great enough, there was a Heavy-Sixer Atari 2600 (in the original box I might add) and dozens of original text-only label Atari 2600 carts, and an ORIGINAL MAGNAVOX ODYSSEY complete in the original packaging (and even the OUTER packaging). You have to see it to believe it.

There was even one of those Atari Mickey Mouse pins in the package. There is more to discover, but for now go to this link (with pictures) to see what we received:

http://www.pcmuseum....n_raszewski.asp

Let me know what you think!

I just dribble when I see things like that, If I won the lottery I'd get my whole collection back, every disk I ever had or didn't have, a monitor in the style of the one I had then (a Bush TV iirc), I'd have the lot and just sit in that room for an erternity :)

Great stuff, please DO share the un-boxing process with use here. take photos and video while you sift through the boxes, I think for most of us, that alone is one of the great highlights of this hobby, going though unknown boxes of old hardware and software, not knowing what will turn up next.