IGNORED

89 Atari 8bit carts on shopgoodwill.com also an 800 XEGS & SX212 listed

Defender II

Outside of a few of the games that are "hard to find", why is this over $550?

Pastfinder

Rack'em

And about 4-5 others (Ducks, final orbit, and maybe a Cosmic Life in there??), ??????

Am I not seeing something?

Is there a flip flop I'm not seeing? Bristles, or Boulder dash???

It's just the excitement of a lot with 89 carts. It's pretty rare to see, at least for the 8-bits. I guess whoever buys this lot becomes an instant collector, if they weren't before.

It passed the value mark for me at about $350, especially considering the amount of common duplicates you'll get and the shipping and handling fees. You're also not getting a very good look at what kind of condition these carts are in -- I can't even read the labels on some of them.

I guess it's also going up because it's been publicized here, which normally doesn't happen. Most wise people don't want to give attention to an auction they plan to bid on.

Outside of a few of the games that are "hard to find", why is this over $550?

Pastfinder

Rack'em

And about 4-5 others (Ducks, final orbit, and maybe a Cosmic Life in there??), ??????

Am I not seeing something?

Is there a flip flop I'm not seeing? Bristles, or Boulder dash???

It's just the excitement of a lot with 89 carts. It's pretty rare to see, at least for the 8-bits. I guess whoever buys this lot becomes an instant collector, if they weren't before.

It passed the value mark for me at about $350, especially considering the amount of common duplicates you'll get and the shipping and handling fees. You're also not getting a very good look at what kind of condition these carts are in. I can't even read the labels on some of them.

I guess it's also going up because it's been publicized here, which normally doesn't happen. Most wise people don't want to give attention to an auction they plan to bid on.

yes, i have lost several auctions because people have mentioned them here, or told the seller the item wasnt as described...

sloopy.

Well there I was, ready to bid up to $800 but the thing was closed to international bidders. Shucks..... :mad:

Meanwhile, back in the real world, lots of other things get priority over spending $600 on 8-bit carts.... :-o

Congrats to the winner though.

it's a lot to spend on "untested" cartridges :) the risk is too great for $650+

If pastfinder does not work or racke'em up does not work you loose money for sure!

I'd value pastfinder at about $200-$300 as the most expensive cart and rack'em up in the $100-$125 range...if those don't work I'd say the buyer overpaid by far...plus you don't know conditon of labels either...I'll be looking for them on ebay soon :-D

I'd value pastfinder at about $200-$300 as the most expensive cart

Really?

I guess that I should sell some spares...

It very rare to find, if you have a box of them in your basement then of course value will drop :-D

how much stuff did I pay $50-$70 range boxed and now the Venezula sellers selling hundreds of stuff on ebay for $9.90 making the stuff common as can be

I would believe Rack'em to much more valuable than Pastfinder. I've seen maybe a dozen PF in the last few years, and only two Rack'em's.

I wonder who purchased the lot. The pictures were terrible and I couldn't see what Spinnaker titles they had. If there was a Cosmic Life in there, then I would list that higher than both PF and Rack'em.

Really?

It very rare to find, if you have a box of them in your basement then of course value will drop :-D

how much stuff did I pay $50-$70 range boxed and now the Venezula sellers selling hundreds of stuff on ebay for $9.90 making the stuff common as can be

Yea, but you have high shipping and a long wait, though they are consistent. They are selling great items though. That boxed Fort Apocolypse went for $300! I wish they had some Bristles, Flip Flop, Materhorns, and Esprial's.

Really?

Yea, but you have high shipping and a long wait, though they are consistent. They are selling great items though. That boxed Fort Apocolypse went for $300! I wish they had some Bristles, Flip Flop, Materhorns, and Esprial's.

I've given up on Espial a long time ago!

Yea, but you have high shipping and a long wait

If you don't live in the US, then high shipping for Atari items is a fact of life. In fact, since USPS did away with the slower, cheaper forms of shipping overseas, it's often cheaper for folk to the east of the Atlantic to buy stuff from Venezuela than from the US.

That was way too much for those. The top two carts come up often enough; if you are patient you can get them for a good price.

If the top two were boxed, then that would be different. I'm almost sorry I even bothered to list it now, but it is good for Goodwill and they do employ many people with disabilities. At least everyone (well most) in this thread had some fun watching it. ;)

I was never big on tape stuff myself... havnt used it since my KIM-1 clone days... usually i just offer it to someone cheap... maybe i have a treasure trove of cassettes :'D

sloopy.

I was never big on tape stuff myself... havnt used it since my KIM-1 clone days... usually i just offer it to someone cheap... maybe i have a treasure trove of cassettes :'D

Check!

We don't want any Atari software to disappear forever. Although even very rare cassettes seem to have little commercial value at present, they're still worth preserving.

I just went through my tapes, ( all 8 of them ;')...

Found 3 that were not 100% identified, or claimed as needed on atarimania...

Datasoft Zaxxon

Avalon Hill/Microcomputer Games B-1 Nuclear Bomer (1983 edition)

Thorn/EMI Snooker/Billiards (Side 1/Side 2), (P) 1981,© 1982

The other 5 are already listed on AM...

I will start the bidding at $300, as some of them are R7 ;'D

trades of A8 stuff takes priority over cash offers, msg me...

I dont have a way of backing them up or i would...

sloopy.

Hello,

Are you sure pastfinder is rare ?

I have two games with the box .

one classic box and one australian version

pasfinder2.jpg

Arnaud

Arnaud,

Thanks for the pictures! The boxed pastfinders are sweet! I believe the Australian/HES (clam shell) version of pastfinder especially in the box is hard to find. I believe that is worth much more $$$ then Activision/US ver!