IGNORED

wanted: Colecovision, Atari 5200, Atari 7800, etc.

slayer123

I'm looking to add some more retro hardware to my collection.

Here is my want list:

Systems

--------------

Atari 5200

Atari 7800

Colecovision

Sega Saturn

Other Hardware

---------------------

Turbografx controller pads and neccesary wires and hook-ups.

32x games

NES Games

SNES Games

Genesis Games

Atari 2600 games

There are lots of games for different systems that im interested in which is why i can' t list all of them. It would take forever to type. :wink:

I can use other things as well that i can't think of at the momentl so best thing to do is anybody that has stuff they are willing to part with either send me an email at benwabnick@email.com with your prices or just reply to this message. Thanks in advance.

Ben

Check out the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...=ADME:B:LC:US:1

Alot of hard to find games.

Also, I have a NES (in the box) and Colecovision (with a plain brown promotional Coleco box) for trade. I'm looking for 2600 games (the rarer stuff).

I also have a 5200 and games I was going to auction but I can work something out with you if you like. Email me for pix.

Thanks.

Forgive me here, but it seems a little strange that ALL of your bids are from someone blocking thier identity. Is it just me or is someone trying to drive up the price of thier own auction.

If I am wrong, PLEASE forgive me.

I forgive you. :x I mistakenly marked the box for private auction. It sucks because I can't check the bidders' feedback. Ebay won't allow me to bid on my own auction. The names of the bidders are revealed so check it out in 5-6 days.

Actully, the names of the bidders will not be revealed, that is the whole idea behind it. Not even you will be able to see them, as a seller you can only ever see the high-bidder and the final bidders name, never the whole list. Everyone else sees nothing, period !

Thank you Sir Moderator, I stand corrected. :) Nevertheless, the private auction was unintentional and I do not bid on my own auctions. General Atarian, I expect a formal public apology for the vicious rumor you tried to start. :D

Something tells me my post has gotten hijaked. :|

An update to my list: Im still looking for everything in my list except the Sega Saturn. I got that and some games at a really good price today courtesy of my Community Thrift store. :wink:

I appreciate the link to the ebay auction but I want to deal with individuals for now. If i really get hit by the retro bug then i'll go to ebay and bid away. :)

As always if anybody wants to talk, you can either PM me here or email me at benwabnick@email.com.

Those with AIM my screen name is benwab123 and ICQ is 3739496.

Ben