IGNORED

Atari 2600 256 game Multicart price check

black dog

I posted this in the Marketplace forum but got no response so I figured I would try here. I have an Atari 2600 256 game multicart in excellent shape. It is pinkish in color and has the switches on it.I am going to be selling it and was wondering if someone could tell me what the approximate value might be. Thanks.

So does it look like one of these Blackdog?

http://www.atarimani...0-1513_2_G.html

Or are you saying the label is pinkish?

I am sorry that I can't provide pics, but it is the label that is a pinkish color not the shell. I think it is a Sean Kelly cart.It comes with a couple of pages that have all the games listed and what switches to use to get to that game.

Well good luck selling that pinkish cart thing...

(hot tip: why don't you do a search for sean kelly multicart, confirm it is the same thing, and attach a stock image atleast... :ponder: )

I already did a search and only found a pic of a Sean Kelly multicart with a blue label.However it has to be a Sean Kelly because I looked at one they sell on 4jays for $150 and it has the same games listed.So I guess Sean Kelly did several version of his multicart.