IGNORED

Post Amendment. Not an RXB bug at all. It's me I'm stupid.

TEXAS_JOE

post-30542-0-98727600-1334441656_thumb.png

The above picture shows what I * think * is a bug of some nature with sprites in RXB.

Now, I'm aware of the 9918A's issue with 4-sprites in a line, and I've checked that it's nothing in my

code that's wrong. However, my horse seems to be missing it's hind leg .

The two horses shown are different. The one at the top and the one at the bottom are of different patterns, but the bottom one is faulty. I don't know what to make of this.

I really want to make a game that utilises Rich's RXB but I can't figure this out.

Can anyone help

* I used character 104 for the second horse, it's a Magnify(3) sprite. I then went and designed the top fence post as character 105, which added a post to the horses ass. I do apologise for this blooper, and would like to know how to delete this post?

Edited by TEXAS_JOE

A lot of it is because I'm thinking of three different things at once, and when I'm tired that just reaps some whacky results :)

I guess you now know what my next game's gonna be. (It's in the bag) .... I'm wanting animated fenceposts, horses in the middle of the screen,

animated horses with black shadows, seperate horse names and odds on each (random odds every game).

It's a follow-up to my previous nag-game, Arlington. The working title is "Final Furlong".