IGNORED

Jeepers Creepers - 2012 run

hardhat

I finally have some more Jeepers Creepers 2012 version in stock for people to order. I only have a 5 of the CIB versions, but there are loose carts with manuals available also. So order away at http://www.adamcon.org/cartridge.html

I changed to a shopping cart for check out, so it'll be clearer when you order multiple items. Hopefully that'll making my shipping go much much quicker than last time.

Dale

• 3 weeks later...

I'd hold off UberArcade. I bought Jeepers Creepers CIB from Adamcon.org on October 4th and It still has not arrived. I sent an e-mail to them a few days ago, but I haven't received a reply. The only thing I received to date was my receipt from Paypal stating it was paid. I'll update this post once I receive my purchase or if I have any new info to share.

• 2 weeks later...

Received my refund today. Seller replied thru Paypal:

Subject:

AdamCon 12

Note:

I'm afraid that your item is still unshipped. I apologize for the delays in shipping -- in the past I've normally shipped all products within 7 days. I will work in the future to ship my products more promptly.

I'm sure Dale is a nice guy, but:

Purchased over 30 days ago.

Zero contact with Customer.

Item never shipped.

Did not respond to e-mails.

Did not respond to Paypal dispute.

Received refund only after escalation of Paypal dispute.

I don't know how that is considered "Coming Through".

Edited by Jaymiester

I'm sure Dale is a nice guy, but:

Purchased over 30 days ago.

Zero contact with Customer.

Item never shipped.

Did not respond to e-mails.

Did not respond to Paypal dispute.

Received refund only after escalation of Paypal dispute.

I don't know how that is considered "Coming Through".

By coming through he meant you would eventually get it.

Remember you are not ordering from a company but from a guy who is trying to do this while we have no idea what things are keeping him busy like work, family, problems etc.

Intellivision lives is a company and I had to wait 6 months before I finally got my Colecovision Steamroller game.

So as you can see when it comes to these hobby type creation things if you believe it is going to run like a well oiled machine then you are probably going to be dissapointed more than not and continually getting your money back from paypal instead of the item that you wanted to get.

I know it sucks to wait an indefinate amount of time and some people just don't want to do that which is understandable.

No biggy still customer preference but now you have your money instead of a game which doesn't help you play the game ;)

• Like 2

Not to take sides or anything because Dale is a tremendous guy and has always gone above and beyond the call of duty and the items I have ordered from him have always arrived promptly. A simple PM or email would have gone a long way in this case and I think that's all Jaymiester was asking for as he undoubtedly would rather have the game than the money.

Don't get me wrong ColecoDan. I'm not mad, attempting to Flame Dale or looking to start a "Word Fued". :-D

I understand the process and I know Dale is not a well oiled company cranking out games.

Niad nailed it.....My biggest problem with the process was the absolute ZERO contact after the purchase.

I honestly have no problem with waiting. I waited 3 months for my Channel F Multi-Cart (love it by the way).

I had no problem with that, because the seller kept in touch during the process.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone....that was not my intent.

Don't get me wrong ColecoDan. I'm not mad, attempting to Flame Dale or looking to start a "Word Fued". :-D

I understand the process and I know Dale is not a well oiled company cranking out games.

Niad nailed it.....My biggest problem with the process was the absolute ZERO contact after the purchase.

I honestly have no problem with waiting. I waited 3 months for my Channel F Multi-Cart (love it by the way).

I had no problem with that, because the seller kept in touch during the process.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone....that was not my intent.

I am not offeneded I was just putting that stuff out there so you didn't miss out on the goods. Of course it is scarier when you are not getting responses.

I've tried Atariage PM a couple of times with no reply and just emailed him.

Email bounced back

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<service@adamcon.org>:

Remote host said: 550 sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.7.17) [RCPT_TO]

Edited by grips03

Hi,

Well, I have to say that between the dispute and refund request I was offline, so I really just refunded the money. I should do better at communicating. And I really do prefer to ship within 7 days. I have the product produced for the people who ordered. I've set up "Venture One" to try and stream line shipping. I hoped it would help with the current batch of orders, but for sure it has not. I have today set aside to prepare any unshipped orders.

My email address for orders should display as dmwick@yahoo.com. I will have to track down service@adamcon.org and correct it -- I wasn't aware that was published anywhere.

• Like 2

Awesome... thanks for the update!

I should do better at communicating. And I really do prefer to ship within 7 days. I have the product produced for the people who ordered. I've set up "Venture One" to try and stream line shipping. I hoped it would help with the current batch of orders, but for sure it has not. I have today set aside to prepare any unshipped orders.