IGNORED

Play Expo (a.k.a. Replay Expo) - Manchester 2012

snicklin

wow, you weren't wrong about those queues outside this morning! I was more than happy when someone told us we can skip the queue and go straight in if paying cash. Glad I missed getting the tickets now. Event was pretty good over all the first day (although it wasn't too great that they cancelled all the talks until Sunday). Great to meet everyone there. Will be back tomorrow.

NuY, I heard that you made it there but didn't see you. I even asked a man if he was you and he looked perplexed.

I will be back later on. I hope the queues are better today.

Groovybee, great stuff you've been doing. Hmm shall I buy a 7800?

Tezz, Manic Miner was well good. There's so much high res colour!

Well, i'm home but my voice is still off doing interesting things on it's own!

It was, as i tried to say at the time to various people despite being drowned out by the cos.play area's PA and all the coin-ops, great to meet you all there and next year i swear i'll be more organised; we'll do something like make up a poster for the stand with the AA logo and "unofficial meeting point" on it. =-)

• Like 2

Tezz, Manic Miner was well good. There's so much high res colour!
thanks, it was good to finally demo it although still a few things to be sorted.

Gutted that I wasn't able to make it down again today as planned :( but it was a great day there yesterday and can echo it was good to meet up with everyone. Will definately do it again next year.