IGNORED

Turbo Grafx 16 Collection/Lot for Sale - 60 Games 31 in box plus hardware

if anyone buys this lot and don't need the (Soldier Blade Complete in Box) I'll give you 300.00 for it. :)

Rick

Howdy northwest neighbor! Can't say I run into too many people online here from this part of the world. Sent you a PM.

tons of retro gamers here in the great northwest! some nice stuff you got there! wish you luck with your auction!

Thanks for putting up many auctions on Gamegavel it's a great site! they need many more like you!

Rick

if anyone buys this lot and don't need the (Soldier Blade Complete in Box) I'll give you 300.00 for it. :)

Rick

Howdy northwest neighbor! Can't say I run into too many people online here from this part of the world. Sent you a PM.

tons of retro gamers here in the great northwest! some nice stuff you got there! wish you luck with your auction!

Thanks for putting up many auctions on Gamegavel it's a great site! they need many more like you!

Rick

Thanks Rick, I sent you another PM. Also I know there are a lot of retro people here cause they frequent my office regularly, haha. I just don't run into too many online at places like this. I wanted to put this lot on GG, but this is a rare case where I really want the exposure that ebay can give my auction. I will still always post my individual sales there and i'll start that up again pretty soon here.