IGNORED

Red Sea Crossing Wanted Flyer

Zach

Do you recall how much Adam computers were? I was wondering how the price of the computer compared to the scholarship amount.

In March, Coleco also announced a computer expansion module for their console, originally priced at $200 for a June release date. That price had risen to $450 by July when the release was postponed until the Fall.

When the Adam was announced in September 1983, the MSRP was $600. By December (when units were finally available for sale), the MSRP was $700 each.

Source: http://www.retrogami...heme=blueyellow

Edited by jhd
  • Like 1

I'm not sure which way to say this: that the flyer took a little over 3 months to work or that it took just 8 posts.

Or at least double, I am not sure but, it might be 3 and a half months. The flyer/posts was more like 3.5 and 11 if you take into consideration the odd/out post.

I am surprised that the owner has not posted any information regarding the sale of this item.

On his facebook it says,"We're taking offers, but we don't know exactly how we are going to proceed with the sale. When we decide we will post it on our facebook. In the meantime the game is buried deep in a vault somewhere near the Earth's core."

• Like 1

There's not much to the game play. Like an endless one level Keystone Kapers but with horrible graphics. A nice novelty but otherwise meh. Now Good Luck Charlie Brown, Zoo Keeper or The Hulk, I would be interested in.

There's even less gameplay in Good Luck Charlie Brown. At least in the prototype that's known to exist.

• Like 1

There's not much to the game play. Like an endless one level Keystone Kapers but with horrible graphics. A nice novelty but otherwise meh. Now Good Luck Charlie Brown, Zoo Keeper or The Hulk, I would be interested in.

There's even less gameplay in Good Luck Charlie Brown. At least in the prototype that's known to exist.

Was thinking the same thing :)

BTW - Hulk? Did I miss something, HULK was found? That would be awesome!!

Not as far as I know.

Didn't think Zookeeper was found either, please tell me I'm wrong :)

I think some code or something was found with animations/etc but nothing playable or even on cartridge, there was a topic somewhere about it but it was a long time ago...in a galaxy far far away :)

Not as far as I know.

I think some code or something was found with animations/etc but nothing playable or even on cartridge, there was a topic somewhere about it but it was a long time ago...in a galaxy far far away :)

There was video of the character animation, but no game.

Not as far as I know.

There was video of the character animation, but no game.

Thats right, I remember now. I was also thinking of the sound files that were found

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/65629-atari-2600-zoo-keeper-audio-released/

Too bad nothing ever happened, could have been awesome!

Hey Tempest, didn't you have a Zookeeper arcade machine IIRC? (Non working)