IGNORED

Cmart and Rev's Top 30 Intellivision Variations

cmart604

Nice to see all the games in even though I have a lot of of them. We need to come up with a top 25 variation list of just individual games if we can for the game database list on my site.

Noooooooooooooo! Aaaargh! No more revisions! Lol! Why can't we just do it as is, there's a reason for the multiple games in some of those spots. I hate you. :)

Nice to see all the games in even though I have a lot of of them. We need to come up with a top 25 variation list of just individual games if we can for the game database list on my site.

Noooooooooooooo! Aaaargh! No more revisions! Lol! Why can't we just do it as is, there's a reason for the multiple games in some of those spots. I hate you. :)

LOL, You love making new top ten lists! It too hard to make a check list for multiple games on a variation database. Maybe I will come up with list and pm you and we can come up with one just for the database. no prob!

LOL, You love making new top ten lists! It too hard to make a check list for multiple games on a variation database. Maybe I will come up with list and pm you and we can come up with one just for the database. no prob!

Missed this. Maybe we could just drop the French sleeve games since there's 7 or 8 and where there was two or more games in a slot, just split them up into single spots and move the games behind them down the list. Maybe just keep the two title contest title Astrosmash and leave out the other two? Off to PM we go.

I notice you've got a lot of international/bi-lingual games listed there, cmart.

Are any of the Imagic games rare? I've got International versions of Nova Blast and Tropical Trouble. I'm guessing they're pretty common?

Yah. Dracula is the rarest and it's still pretty common. It's still a good subset to collect although there is no Truckin' or Fathom

I notice you've got a lot of international/bi-lingual games listed there, cmart.

Are any of the Imagic games rare? I've got International versions of Nova Blast and Tropical Trouble. I'm guessing they're pretty common?

Yah. Dracula is the rarest and it's still pretty common. It's still a good subset to collect although there is no Truckin' or Fathom

Actually, I've just checked and my version of Dracula's the International version too. I'll keep an eye out for the others then!

Actually, I've just checked and my version of Dracula's the International version too. I'll keep an eye out for the others then!

If you just watch the UK and Euro ebays you should have them in no time. Most are $10-20 each. Another small cool international subset is the Activision one which just has three games mind you, Pitfall, Stampede and Happy Trails. They have the multi language manual and the back of the box is multi language too.

Edited by cmart604

If you just watch the UK and Euro ebays you should have them in no time. Most are $10-20 each. Another small cool international subset is the Activision one which just has three games mind you, Pitfall, Stampede and Happy Trails. They have the multi language manual and the back of the box is multi language too.

Doesnt some of those activision international versions have some sticker on the front of the box?

Doesnt some of those activision international versions have some sticker on the front of the box?

The german distributor Ariolasoft put stickers with german names for the games on it.

I would rather say that Ice Trek, Tropical Trouble and Safecracker are the rarest international Imagic games.

I would rather say that Ice Trek, Tropical Trouble and Safecracker are the rarest international Imagic games.

I would agree that these are certainly rarer than most of them, although they don't seem to draw much of a premium over the other issues.

I would agree that these are certainly rarer than most of them, although they don't seem to draw much of a premium over the other issues.

You will never find that high prices on european (especially german) Ebay´s as you can on Ebay US. :-)

The fanbase for the Intellivision is to small in europe (most parts of it).

You will never find that high prices on european (especially german) Ebay´s as you can on Ebay US. :-)

The fanbase for the Intellivision is to small in europe (most parts of it).

I like the smaller INTV fanbase in Europe, less competition for me as I try to complete my language variations and CIB hardware variations! :-D

• 1 month later...

holi macaroni, just when i think i seen all the variations more pop up. i never new abour supe series baseball or the bandai versions

Welcome young Jedi, so much to learn about. Lol! That's the great thing about the INTV, so many variations if you are that way inclined. That Super Series is really cool, and so hard to find, keep an eye out for that one. I'm about half way on the Bandai's, some are really difficult. I dont think I've seen anyone with a complete Bandai collection yet.

• 1 month later...

Bump for a great thread and an small observation. I just noticed on the Super Series Baseball that they didn't bother to change the overlays. Box and instructions say Super Series but the overlays still have the MLB logo and the World Series name. Interesting ...

Bump for a great thread and an small observation. I just noticed on the Super Series Baseball that they didn't bother to change the overlays. Box and instructions say Super Series but the overlays still have the MLB logo and the World Series name. Interesting ...

I am guessing around this time they new bankruptcy was around the corner so they just wanted to unload whatever knowing if they got sued by mlb they add that to the bankruptcy.

• 1 month later...

i think this is the first time i got an item before cmart snagged it up. :) luckily i ordered one before cmart purchased the rest of the sellers supply. out of stock now. guy had six, one is in the silo... i heard 5 went to the underground bunker in Vancouver. :)

Edited by voltron

I remember the day when my mother, in a fit of cleaning, had me throw away the boxes for my Intellivision games and my sister's Atari 2600 games.

Luckily, I kept the games and instructions. But because of this, I never got into boxed collecting -- though I have 2 or 3 of those 30 variations.

I even sold some of my rarer boxes -- albeit to other collectors over a decade ago at Philly Classic 2001 (but kept the 4-Tris box).

Mike from Morgantown

I remember the day when my mother, in a fit of cleaning, had me throw away the boxes for my Intellivision games and my sister's Atari 2600 games.

Luckily, I kept the games and instructions. But because of this, I never got into boxed collecting -- though I have 2 or 3 of those 30 variations.

I even sold some of my rarer boxes -- albeit to other collectors over a decade ago at Philly Classic 2001 (but kept the 4-Tris box).

Mike from Morgantown

Good call on keeping the Philly Classic 4-Tris! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :)