IGNORED

How would I go about selling a large volume of games?

I've got a rather decent sized collection of games (Mostly boxed SNES games) That I may be looking to part with. What would be the best/fastest way to sell a collection of games?

I'd say that ebay is probably the best place to go for maximum visibility and price. I'd probably sell the valuable games individually, the bulk of them in small lots of 5-6, and bundle the yearly sports titles into larger lots.

You may also want to try a post in the marketplace here to avoid ebay fees, and the labor of grouping and listing them. We probably won't pay as much as a proper ebay run, but the time saved listing them here is worth something too.

Edited by Reaperman

The games that move fastest seem to be listed in groups by price. So a list of games are are $3 each, $5 each, $10 each and so on. The let people pick up as many or as few as they like. Maybe offer some kind of discount on shipping for larger orders or something like that. People seem to dig that kind of sale. Personally it just makes it easier to get the games I want without extra games.

Like the first reply says, list the higher end games with the right price and the people looking for them will buy them stand alone. Those looking to build a collection will pick up the rest.

You could also just send them to me and be done with it :D .

Oh, and people love pictures. Go ahead and post them before everyone starts asking for them.

The games that move fastest seem to be listed in groups by price. So a list of games are are $3 each, $5 each, $10 each and so on. The let people pick up as many or as few as they like. Maybe offer some kind of discount on shipping for larger orders or something like that. People seem to dig that kind of sale. Personally it just makes it easier to get the games I want without extra games.

Like the first reply says, list the higher end games with the right price and the people looking for them will buy them stand alone. Those looking to build a collection will pick up the rest.

You could also just send them to me and be done with it :D .

Oh, and people love pictures. Go ahead and post them before everyone starts asking for them.

Hah, I'd be tickled pink if I could just ship them all off to one person and collect the dues! xD I'll try to start a list of them and take some pictures, then, thanks for the advice.