IGNORED

Stronghold

roadrunner

theviking123frank strikes again. Is that anyone here?

I've been following him for awhile now.

For some reason he keeps buying the same games over and over and over and over and over and over...

He won at least 3 Smurfs Save The Day, 3 Atari Video Cubes from the same seller, 2 Springer's

at least 8 Marine Wars, 8 Strategy X, 8 London Blitz, at least 4 or 5 Cosmic Swarm, 3 Pengo's, At least 5 Hero's 3 of them on the same day! :-o

For some reason he keeps buying the same games over and over and over and over and over and over...

He won at least 3 Smurfs Save The Day, 3 Atari Video Cubes from the same seller, 2 Springer's

at least 8 Marine Wars, 8 Strategy X, 8 London Blitz, at least 4 or 5 Cosmic Swarm, 3 Pengo's, At least 5 Hero's 3 of them on the same day! :-o

My guess is that he is storing them up for the looming apocalypse...If you think about it, when the poop hits the fan in December, it's going to be impossible to find these things! Thanks a lot Mayan civilization...way to fudge everything up with your shitty calendar. :D

My guess is that he is storing them up for the looming apocalypse...If you think about it, when the poop hits the fan in December, it's going to be impossible to find these things! Thanks a lot Mayan civilization...way to fudge everything up with your shitty calendar. :D

LOL, that jerk outbid me for quite a few games. If i had a voodoo doll i'd stick pins in it. :evil: :mad:

You would think he would stop at 2 or 3 copy's of a rare game but nooooooo.

While i'm at it another ebay lowlife is johnsgirl2 aka crazy1*2010

That jerk keeps buying the same games over and over and over...etc

He likes to buy manuals and boxes and add them together and jack up the price when he resells them.

Come to think of it they might be the same person. :ponder: they rarely bid on the same item.

johnsgirl2 is definitely a re-seller. I've gone head to head on many a Sears game in the last 10 months and have seen them purchase multiple copies of many things. I've seen them relist the same items with a pretty substantial markup. I've tracked them in detail after a purchase of some Sears games from them that ended up being in horrible condition. They mentioned in the ad that they were "rough", but all the pictures only showed the good side. The non seen side of every box was completely ripped like they were stuck together. They didn't lie, but I just felt very decieved and would never do business with them again.