IGNORED

HSC9 Round 11: Pole Position

1 Lap Atari 800 PAL(M)

Malibu 27750

Namco 27900

Atari GP 27300

Total 82950+3200 ;)

It is not my best, just wanted to compare Marius version with my PAL. I'm playing Datasoft one because there is no problem with checker flags and my crtridge Atari one is at my friends.

Edited by firestorm

...It is not my best, just wanted to compare Marius version with my PAL. I'm playing Datasoft one because there is no problem with checker flags and my crtridge Atari one is at my friends.

You and McKong are just showing me up even more ;)

Atari, friend, sign him up :thumbsup: (and bag some bonus HSC points!) seriously feel free to post scores for other players folks, might generate a bit of interest :)

Suggest 1 game each for the next round *HERE* everyone ;)

Latest *TABLES* :)

Were any of our Polish players affected by those tornadoes? Hope everyone is ok.

@ Trbb - I'm on vacation on the island (Croatia). I do not have a network (and the real atari) and will not play in this round. I think that there would be a miracle. Good results I wanted. :)

Thanks for posting Caco and enjoy your holiday :)

(I already extended this round until the morning of Saturday 28th July so maybe you might make it back for a quick race!)

Still need a couple more players to suggest game each for the next round *HERE* ;)

Now we have more scores I've set different scoring adjustments for NTSC and Marius versions based on the best posted times for each track (in the 1 and 2 lap series'). Still no 'M' player has had a really good Atari GP on the 1 lapper! (I keep blowing it) Latest *TABLES* :)

Somehow managed to make 28000 on Malibu Marius Ver but it's tough making it through the hard bend on Namco with the traffic so that go was aborted... several series later managed to improve:

1 Lap M Ver:

Malibu 27,950 (52"45)

Namco 27,850 (53"68)

Atari GP 27,400 (56"00)

Total 83,200

2 Lap :) :twisted: :mad:

8 Lap :) :) :twisted: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Latest Tables

post-19705-0-35982600-1342883795.jpg

post-19705-0-90102700-1342883799.jpg

post-19705-0-74270000-1342883804.jpg

post-19705-0-66507500-1342883808.jpg