IGNORED

Jungle Green N64

doomwaves

Just a sugegstion, clean that stuff and tidy it up before you list it. That saying a picture is worth a thousand words really translates into a picture is worth more $$$

Right on.

My hasty-ness in wanting to list it quickly is definitely to blame for this..

Thank you for the feedback.

Just a sugegstion, clean that stuff and tidy it up before you list it. That saying a picture is worth a thousand words really translates into a picture is worth more $$$

Especially because the white-ish blemishes look like they could be white stress marks in the plastic that are commonly found on these translucent beauties. Having said that, the starting bid or the BIN are a good price for this. Good Luck! I am still looking for the memory cover for mine; they seem to have gone missing on a lot of the Jungle Green sets.Maybe from people pilfering the expansion pak that came with this variant?

• Like 1

Thank you also for the advice.

If anyone is interested, I can clean it up & post a new picture on this forum.

Please do !

Also, would you ship to Canada? If so, how much?

I suppose I could..,. I dont really know how much that would bump up the shipping... any ideas?

It shouldn't be that much to ship that N64 to OSRG in Canada, I would say around $10 to $15 just guessing. Anyway, doomwaves - throw some love towards OSRG and ship that puppy to Canada!

and ... scene.

Updated photos posted!

OK I put first bid, cannot promise I can stay in if it goes too high, I will of course happily pay actual shipping just as long as it is sent regular USPS.

Got a package once sent by damn UPS from the US and I was charged an extra $70 "brokerage fees" uh huh whatever UPS.

Updated photos posted!

OK I put first bid, cannot promise I can stay in if it goes too high, I will of course happily pay actual shipping just as long as it is sent regular USPS.

Got a package once sent by damn UPS from the US and I was charged an extra $70 "brokerage fees" uh huh whatever UPS.

Awesome! Thanks!

• Like 1

Yeah 4lbs and under is 1st class, your looking at like $16. Just make sure you ship through post office. Reason being when you do it through post office you manually fill out customs form and as long as you press real hard, it is proof that that customs number was sent to said address. You will get the piece w/customs number on it and the addresses you wrote on it (as long as you press hard for your bottom copy)

Plus you can actually track that package all the way too customs if the PO scans it. Where online shipping such as Paypal and what not suck, you can't track it anywhere. It's just safer to do it manually.