IGNORED

Anyone on Sega-16?

Hey guys -

There is a video mod discussion going on in the Tech Aid forum of Sega-16 that I would love to take part in, however they seem to have an issue with registration.

I have an account, have gone through the e-mail approval link process, but cannot do anything - including view my own profile or even PM a mod/admin. It looks like it has been going on for awhile: http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthread.php?19711-Inactivated-Users-Thread

Is there anyone here that could possibly use their membership to post in that thread or PM an Admin on Sega-16 to help me out? I registered with the same username. Asking AtariAge members that may also have a membership there is one of the few options I have.

Thanks!

I posted on the forum for you and a mod should fix it shortly.

I saw somewhere recently that Sega-16 is no longer being maintained...

Not sure where you heard that, but it couldn't be further from the truth. The site is still going strong. They simply have problems with their forum software where registrations are getting lost in the approval queue.

I posted on the forum for you and a mod should fix it shortly.

I saw somewhere recently that Sega-16 is no longer being maintained...

Not sure where you heard that, but it couldn't be further from the truth. The site is still going strong. They simply have problems with their forum software where registrations are getting lost in the approval queue.

OK...sorry for the false alarm.

I'm mystified by all the trouble people are having, but maybe I just got lucky. (insert "got lucky" joke here)

If y'all will post the usernames you're trying to register, I'm sure those of us who are on Sega-16 would be happy to post in the "Inactivated users" thread so your account can be activated. Personally I like Sega-16 a lot, and it's the only VG site besides AA where I post more than occasionally.

I'm mystified by all the trouble people are having, but maybe I just got lucky. (insert "got lucky" joke here)

If y'all will post the usernames you're trying to register, I'm sure those of us who are on Sega-16 would be happy to post in the "Inactivated users" thread so your account can be activated. Personally I like Sega-16 a lot, and it's the only VG site besides AA where I post more than occasionally.

I just went to try and log in again, and it said the user doesn't even exist. Ugh. I checked the old registration emails, and yep--my user name was there. It just let me re-register with the same ID.. seems kind of iffy to me.

Anyway, I found you on the member list and added you as my "reference". Maybe that will speed the process along? My user ID is "akm".