IGNORED

Which cart am I?

bomberpunk

Hey, bomberpunk, time flies when you are not on AtariAge! :)

So, hope you did not get soaked too bad by Isaac when it swirled in mid-air over your area.

We got drenched from the leftover storms up here.

---

Here is the next one (with a film theme):

1. Spielberg movie starring Harrison Ford.

2. Which Spielberg movie included actress Debra Winger's voice for the main character?

3. What Taylor Hackford movie and what Reginald Hudlin movie starred Jamie Foxx?

4. Stephen Frears movie starring Geena Davis.

Having trouble with the edit feature again..

Edited by Gateway

Hehehe! @Chuck's comments. Maybe it is a bit convoluted..

Superb guess, Schizo, but nope.

Well, let's see if I can add a clue to reveal the hidden clues in the above clues..

-

You all remember that game "Six degrees of Kevin Bacon"? (and, no, the answer is not Mr. Bacon)

Actors/Actresses share a movie role with another, that share with a star from yet another movie..

Right to the point, the above actors/actresses each appeared in a different movie( than the clue refers to) with this actor. This actor is famous for his role in a movie that relates, but is not directly inspired by this Atari 2600 game.

Silly me, okay I am editing what I mean above re: six degrees. I mean the actors or actresses are in the same movie, not that they play the same role.

'

Edited by Gateway

OK, so we've got the Raiders series, E.T., the Ray Charles biopic Ray, the Tarantino film Django Unleashed, and a movie called Hero (or Accidental Hero?) about a guy who saves a plane. (Right?)

So it seems to me that the actor who can one-degree-of-Kevin-Bacon all these movies is Brad Pitt:

• There are many possibilites in the Raiders series, but Cate Blanchett is the obvious choice, and she's been in two movies with our boy Brad.
  • E.T. has Henry Thomas. He starred with Brad Pitt in Legends of the Fall.
  • The next two of those had Kerry Washington in them. She's been in a movie with Brad Pitt (Mr. & Mrs. Smith).
  • Hero has Dustin Hoffman, and he has too (Sleepers).

But, alas, nothing in Pitt's filmography seems to relate to a VCS game. :?

Really good guesses guys, but nope (and Pitfall! has already been used. :) )

Evidently, I goofed on clue #3. Sorry for that. It lists two movies for Jamie Foxx and I meant to post that only one of the two is connected to the actor I am looking for. The other movie, Ray, is a wildcard (thegoldenband got this correct, he also got Hero correct, though that is not the correct Atari game. )

Very good guess with Brad Pitt, but no.

Each clue uses a name of an actor or actress. Debra Winger, for example, was in an obscure movie called Thank God It's Friday (1978) starring Donna Summer. Winger was also in the movie in clue #2.

Naturally, I am looking for the actor whom has worked in other films alongside the names in the clues.

Going back to bomberpunk's amendments: Clue #1,2 and 4 reference the gameplay . Clue #3 and 4 can refer to the label and box and also the manual.

Eh, let's get a few more guesses. If needed, I will later post a picture clue that will probably give away the answer( No I won't be posting the label art LOL! )

---

Yeah, I can see where Red Sea Crossing could be the answer, but no. (Already been done)

And now for a film-themed picture clue below! :)

Researching this movie, the actor I am asking for is NOT in the cast or crew, etc of this film.(Probably a good thing)

--

post-2955-0-69158800-1346733361_thumb.jpg

I'm going to guess the unfinished Knight Rider homebrew, since the Hoff was in Hop and was also in the TV show Knight Rider. Not sure if he fits the other clues though.

Edit: just re-read the clue/description with the Hop picture and it says "the actor I'm asking for is not in the cast or crew, etc. of this film". So just ignore my guess.

Edited by Fixitguy74

A WINNER IS Nathan! Yars' Revenge is correct! 8)

Hey, bomberpunk, time flies when you are not on AtariAge! :)

So, hope you did not get soaked too bad by Isaac when it swirled in mid-air over your area.

We got drenched from the leftover storms up here.

---

Here is the next one (with a film theme):

1. Spielberg movie starring Harrison Ford.

2. Which Spielberg movie included actress Debra Winger's voice for the main character?

3. What Taylor Hackford movie and what Reginald Hudlin movie starred Jamie Foxx?

4. Stephen Frears movie starring Geena Davis.

Having trouble with the edit feature again..

1. Raiders of the Lost Ark has a Yar as an Easter Egg. Harrison Ford plays Indy, of course.

2. E.T. has another Yar as an Easter Egg. Debra Winger was one of the voices for E.T.

3. Jamie Foxx was in Ray by Hackford (Yar spelled backward), and The Great White Hype by Hudlin.

4. Geena Davis was in Hero by Frears. (about a protagonist nobody believes could be a hero, but he actually did save the day)

"Debra Winger, for example, was in an obscure movie called Thank God It's Friday (1978)" with JEFF GOLDBLUM

1. Goldblum appeared in Morning Glory with Ford.

3. Goldblum appeared in The Great White Hype with Foxx. Ray is the wildcard.

4. Goldblum appeared in movies and even was married to Davis. They both appeared in The Fly (1986) in which his character becomes a mutant fly.

Hehehe! @Chuck's comments. Maybe it is a bit convoluted..

Superb guess, Schizo, but nope.

Well, let's see if I can add a clue to reveal the hidden clues in the above clues..

-

You all remember that game "Six degrees of Kevin Bacon"? (and, no, the answer is not Mr. Bacon)

Actors/Actresses share a movie role with another, that share with a star from yet another movie..

Right to the point, the above actors/actresses each appeared in a different movie( than the clue refers to) with this actor. This actor is famous for his role in a movie that relates, but is not directly inspired by this Atari 2600 game.

Silly me, okay I am editing what I mean above re: six degrees. I mean the actors or actresses are in the same movie, not that they play the same role.

'

Really good guesses guys, but nope (and Pitfall! has already been used. :) )

Evidently, I goofed on clue #3. Sorry for that. It lists two movies for Jamie Foxx and I meant to post that only one of the two is connected to the actor I am looking for. The other movie, Ray, is a wildcard (thegoldenband got this correct, he also got Hero correct, though that is not the correct Atari game. )

Very good guess with Brad Pitt, but no.

Each clue uses a name of an actor or actress. Debra Winger, for example, was in an obscure movie called Thank God It's Friday (1978) starring Donna Summer. Winger was also in the movie in clue #2.

Naturally, I am looking for the actor whom has worked in other films alongside the names in the clues.

Going back to bomberpunk's amendments: Clue #1,2 and 4 reference the gameplay . Clue #3 and 4 can refer to the label and box and also the manual.

Eh, let's get a few more guesses. If needed, I will later post a picture clue that will probably give away the answer( No I won't be posting the label art LOL! )

---

Yeah, I can see where Red Sea Crossing could be the answer, but no. (Already been done)

And now for a film-themed picture clue below! :)

Researching this movie, the actor I am asking for is NOT in the cast or crew, etc of this film.(Probably a good thing)

--

The rabbit is on top of an Easter Egg, of which HSW and the Yar character were eggs.

Hidden in plain sight is the answer.

Some more good guesses, but nope.

What is the rabbit character standing on in the movie poster?

-

Frank Sinatra sings "Fly Me to the Moon" which should make sense now. :)

• Like 1