IGNORED

What are you playing on 3DS?

Even though I bought it the day it launched, I'm finally playing Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia. I'm at 49.5% complete. Compared to past GBA and DS Castlevania games, I'm not really digging the story that much and the weapons and Glyph system are rather blah. Order of Ecclesia is still a great game, but just not on par with past portable Castlevania games.

On the 3DS. Currently I have only 1 game to play. I've played Zelda 2 on the NES and Link to the Past on GBA before. Both were quite difficult I recall!

Hmm, so you want a challenge, but you don't want a challenge? =)

2 is frustratingly difficult though, I've never beaten it without cheating.

LttP? I wouldn't call that one difficult.

The easiest games are probably Minish Cap and Wind Waker (without hero mode), but neither of those are on the 3DS.

I think any other game on the 3DS is going to be a winner, depending on what you're after. Link's Awakening is overall great, but a little weird. The Oracle games are good if you want more Link's Awakening (one is more puzzle based, the other is more adventure based). The first Zelda is great if you want oldschool (it's my favorite one). Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are pretty great 3D remakes. Link Between Worlds is good if you're craving more LttP.

Four Swords is also pretty good (especially multiplayer), but they don't usually offer it for download, just as a limited time thing.

Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland is a surprisingly fun import title, I have tons of respect for Tingle after playing it. Tingle's Balloon Fight (another import) is way too easy and kind of dull.

I can't speak too much on Phantom Hourglass, which I haven't beat yet (it has good bits and bad bits), or Spirit Tracks which I haven't even played.

• Like 1

Well, I have a new "fad" started on my 3DS: JRPG's. I never really focused on them, but I just picked up Lord of Magna (with the bonus soundtrack) and I'm in love. Great game...so far so good. Next up will be Tales of the Abyss to get my Tales fix.

Grabbed up Tales of the Abyss the other day from Gamestop, since I was a big fan of Tales of Symphonia on the Gamecube. Besides the main character being a serious ass (to begin with, anyway), the game is fun to play and very similar (in almost all respects) to Symphonia. Didn't pay full price due to the fact that it was cart only. I'm not too far into the game yet, but so far I give it a thumbs up.

I understand why he's arrogant and pig-headed...and I'm sure as I move further into the game he'll come to the realization that the "universe doesn't revolve around him"...I get it, but he makes me shake my head every time I hear him shoot off his mouth and tell someone to "shut up". :ponder: Lloyd from ToS was much easier to deal with. Probably his simple approach to things (at first, anyway) was more tolerable. Good game, though, and worth the price.

Just downloaded Citizens of Earth, and it's a pretty good Earthbound-type game. Second was Pokemon Rumble...which I'm not overly crazy for, but it was free (term used loosely). And put two new themes on the 3DS as well to customize it more to my liking.

• 4 months later...

I've mostly just been playing Pokemon Rumble World lately =|

It's nice for just a quick little ten minute play when I have some time...and then I end up trying to do just one more world =P

It gets pretty grindy awfully quick, especially for a Rumble game. I have most of the currently available Pokemon, so I need to unlock a new balloon so I can catch new/better ones, but I can't get very many diamonds because I don't have strong enough Pokemon to complete most of the King's quests...ugh...>_<

I think last game I played on the System was Ace Combat Assault Horizon. Damn that game is utter S. Before that I played Monster Shooter, and it was very mediocre, repetitive and short, but for what it is and on the cheap it was actually OK.

Before that I played Witch and Hero. A kinda Flawed game, incredibly swhort and limited, but kinda interesting.

All These games have Reviews in my YouTube channel. (Leo DS)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nearly all of the Sega 3D classics are always in some sort of rotation on my 3DS. Been playing a bit of DK Country Returns and Code of Princess. Tried getting into Etrian Odyssey IV but it's been hard going. Maybe I'm just not much of a dungeon crawler.

Oh, that and the NES galaga port from the VC.