IGNORED

Atari Sesame Street flyer and more.

Buyatari

Is that Jon Lovitz in the last photo? LOL

Interesting that Grover's Music Maker made it in the ad. They must have already had the releases planned, I wonder what happened to cause it to not be released? Tempest's site says it could have possibly gotten bad beta test reviews. I wonder if these very kids were the ones who gave Grover the thumbs down! :D

That controller looks like an Atari Touch Tablet. Can you play these game with that?

It's just a black version of the blue Atari Kids Controller. You can use an 2600 Star Raiders controller or the Basic programming controller. They are all the same.

Allan

Is that Jon Lovitz in the last photo? LOL

Interesting that Grover's Music Maker made it in the ad. They must have already had the releases planned, I wonder what happened to cause it to not be released? Tempest's site says it could have possibly gotten bad beta test reviews. I wonder if these very kids were the ones who gave Grover the thumbs down! :D

There are some sheets here that summarize parent's reactions. I didn't read every one but it looks like only Cookie Monster was mentioned by name. Everyone liked Cookie Monster.