IGNORED

whats your rarest console?

Here is something GCE made that's more rare than the Vectrex:

post-21471-0-33900800-1350753168_thumb.jpg; post-21471-0-68874200-1350753005_thumb.jpg

This Space-N-Counter handheld was handed out (to me :)) at a Pratt & Whitney Christmas party back in 1985! Aside from the calculator/calender, it has three games built in including Scramble(clone) and two other space shooters. It is well loved, and came in a generic box with instruction card and a leatherette slip cover. These seem to be super rare and only ever pop up for sale outside the US. One showed up on Ebay from New Zealand a couple of months ago in a nice box, which I hadn't seen before. There is also Chase-N-Counter with 3 adventure themed games, that I'd like to add to my collection ..some day.

post-21471-0-33900800-1350753168_thumb.jpg; post-21471-0-68874200-1350753005_thumb.jpg

This Space-N-Counter handheld was handed out (to me :)) at a Pratt & Whitney Christmas party back in 1985! Aside from the calculator/calender, it has three games built in including Scramble(clone) and two other space shooters. It is well loved, and came in a generic box with instruction card and a leatherette slip cover. These seem to be super rare and only ever pop up for sale outside the US. One showed up on Ebay from New Zealand a couple of months ago in a nice box, which I hadn't seen before. There is also Chase-N-Counter with 3 adventure themed games, that I'd like to add to my collection ..some day.

ive heared of chase-n-counter, it looks awesome :D

I've got alot of rare and unusual items, but one of my favorites is my Sega Dreamcast Diver 2000. Here is a video (not mine) of it in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_8rVJ1Qz8o

Hah! My rarest console is also a Divers Dreamcast, and the video above is of mine. :]

Took a bunch of photos, too:

http://driph.com/words/2009/09/divers-2000-series-cx-1-dreamcast/