bomberpunk

wolfpaw1966

extremely friendly, quick shipping, even threw in some bonuses along with the Gamecube. i look forward to selling to / buying from / trading with wolfpaw1966 in the future!

Awesome seller and a great person. I really couldnt have asked for anything more, it was a perfect transaction. Hope to deal with again! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great person to work with, he sold me an Xbox and shipped it right away, very cool guy, I will gladly buy from again. many thanks!!

Bought from him a DS and Acekard. Nice condition, fast shipping and you can't beat the price either. Excellent communication too. Thanks!

Great guy to buy from. Don't worry about paying with a money order; Steve's a straight up guy and gets the items packed up great and sent right out. Look forward to dealing with him again in the future.

I bought some 3DS games from Steve. They arrived promptly in great condition! I HIGHLY recommend Steve if you are trading/selling with him. Great communication and genuinely nice guy.

Dealt with Steve recently on an intellivision package. Steve paid quickly, communicated quickly and in a clear matter as to what he wanted - a true pleasure to deal with and a high quality person that I would recommend to anyone!! Thanks for such a pleasant and smooth transaction - will definitely be doing business with again!!

I sold wolfpaw1966 a CIB Atari 2600 game. Great communication and a smooth transaction. Thanks for the sale!