IGNORED

Price Check: Pinball Fantasies & Double Dragon V

SabertoothRetro

E-bay has been a little tough on Jag prices lately but in 2010 I got Pinball Fantasies factory sealed in perfect condition for $20 and I felt the price was average. Even with the prices the way they are right now I wouldn't pay more than $30 for Pinball Fantasies and only if it is in excellent condition. Any higher than that then you might as well get a brand new copy from one of the Amazon sellers ($40) or Telegames: http://www.telegames.co.uk/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=5403

If I didn't have Double Dragon I would be wanting it as well but the prices on this game right now are crazy. It's crap and pretty common.

I wouldn't call DDV a common. I think it's a well known crappy game and it probably didn't sell good originally. For as long as I can remember it's sold quite a bit above average in complete condition, compared to similar rarity titles on the Jaguar. $40-50 for DDV CIB seems to be average for that game for quite some years. It's rated a 4 here at AA, but I wonder if it shouldn't be raised up one level just for the price it fetches. Other '4's on the Jag don't get that kind of money. Well, except for AvP, but not sure why that's also a 4 considering it was the best selling Jaguar game, so maybe the rarity guide needs an adjustment in some games, because maybe value is affecting their rarity numbers here already.

Also, I think Pinball Fantasies CIB is worth $25

Edited by Nuclear Pacman