IGNORED

Blazing Lazers

stupus

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

What can I say about Blazing Lasers that hasn’t been said already. Probably not much. Because as so many have already testified, he’s a great guy to deal with. I sold him an ultra-rare cartridge and he was great to work with. His communication is unmatched. He paid exactly as agreed upon.

I’m fairly new on AA, but he didn’t treat me that way at all. He could give a course on welcoming people to a forum. He was warm and affable. If he had reservations about buying from a new member, he didn’t show it. I can see why he has such a great reputation on AA.

Finally, I could tell from the outset he was really into the history of the item. I feel good knowing the item is going to a great home where it will be appreciated.

In short, I give Blazing Lasers my highest recommendation.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Jack (the buyer) is the main architect of an ongoing sale of a handful of extremely rare items. I am happy to say that the 2nd phase of our deal continues to build upon our previous success.

Simply put, Jack's a great guy to work with. His communication is fast & the sincerity of his messages is matched only by eagerness to follow through with his side of the deal. He's not just good about paying for the items, he's always ready with money in hand before I generate an invoice. And I cannot emphasize enough that he honors every commitment time and time again.

Like me, he puts the safety of the rare items above an arbitrary (fast) shipping schedule--we plan timing around bad weather together.

If you've read his postings on AA, then you know his enthusiastic and positive approach to this hobby. He's the same guy when you actually work with him. I really don't feel like I'm losing part of my collection, its just moving on--maybe to a better home. Thanks Jack.

Jack (Blazing Lasers) continues to have my highest recommendation.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Jack might be the best AA member to deal with. Part 5 of our lengthy deal for video game rarities has run its course as of a few days ago.

Let me say this for anyone who doesn't know Jack already (very few it seems):

He's honest.

He's flexible.

He's beyond enthusiastic (and its real).

He's in it for the hobby.

What he's buying is not just an object to him--he wants to know the history behind it.

He communicates better than anyone I've done business with.

He takes shipping & packing super seriously.

At the end of the day, you know your treasures are going to a good home. What's more important than that?

Thanks Jack! I hope to do business with you again someday.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Messaged Blazing Lazers about his Memorex VIS want list.  I had several pieces of software from a collection acquired years ago.  He needed one of the titles, made a substantial offer, and upon transaction agreement sent payment immediately.  Made my first experience with the AA community an extremely positive one.  Will definitely contact him if I ever acquire any VIS or CDi titles in the future.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Jack is a great and honest guy to make deals with! We did a swap on Ebay before he recommended me to come over to AA and then we worked out a deal for a very rare CD-i title. We found terms that worked for both of us and it went off without a hitch, and he was kind enough to pay for insurance on the shipped package. 

As others have mentioned Jack is very welcoming and conversational! I hope to sell to him again. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Jack aka Blazing Lazers is a fantastic guy to work with. I bought several Nuon games and a controller from him and the entire process was flawless. He's extremely communicative, all of the items were as described and work great, the package was very well packed and even included a handwritten thank you note! 

Just an all-around stellar experience. I highly recommend dealing with him! 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I took my own advice and did business once again with the man, the myth, the legend Blazing Lazers. I've gone down the CD-i rabbit hole and Jack is one of the top CD-i collectors in the US, so buying some of his spares was a no-brainer. The buying process was super smooth, as I've come to expect, and it feels less transactional and more like an ongoing conversation, which is great. The enthusiasm for the hobby is real. Stellar pack job, once again, and the handwritten note was a nice touch. Stop reading this feedback and finalize a deal with Jack already; you'll be glad you did!

August 15th edit: I bought another couple of CD-i titles from Jack, as he was nice enough to let me know they became available and he knew that I had a need for them. Doesn't get much better than that! A+ all around once again. 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

New year, same great experience with Jack. This time our deal was in the form of a trade, a rare CD-i title for a Nuon bundle, and we worked it out so all parties were happy and then some, as he gave me a surprise CD-i title that he knew I needed on top of the agreed upon trade. One of AtariAge's finest, that's for sure! Thanks again.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Blazing Lazers has been an excellent resource and co-enthusiast regarding the Tandy/Memorex Video Information System (VIS). I am on a quest to build up a complete VIS collection as well as a Tandy VIS Developer Workstation. Blazing Lazers has been instrumental in both regards, with hardware, software, and general guidance during this process. Looking forward to future collaboration on this and potentially other projects!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Bought 2 very rare RCA Nuon players from Blazing Lazers, and the entire transaction was very well handled. He sent many photos and videos demonstrating the products' condition before shipping, and the shipping itself was well done. Everything was packed and padded with care, and arrived in great condition.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Purchased some very hard to find CD-i titles from Blazing Lazers and everything was perfect! He was very professional and shipped quickly and with care. The items are in excellent shape and he even included bonus items without me asking. Absolutely wonderful experience and would highly recommend buying from him to anyone! Will absolutely buy from again.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have done many many deals with Blazers/Blazing Lasers and every single time I have been completely satisfied. Not only a trusted seller but a trusted buyer as well. Has great inventory and great prices so don’t hesitate to deal with him anytime you won’t regret it!

Edited by CaptainJ
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What can I say about Blazing Lazers, that hasn't been said countless times before in this thread? Another excellent transaction is in the books, which completes one of the most rare of all my collections. 

If you're buying from Jack, rest assured that you will experience a gold-level standard of service and hassle-free reliability. It's an encouragement to know that there are some good folks out there in the hobby world, and Blazing Lazers is leading by example. 

• Like 1