IGNORED

Learned opinions sought

Purdy

I know a thing is worth what someone will pay for it.

I imagine the guy selling this knows his stuff.

http://rover.ebay.co...=item5d34aad26c

But even a tenth of this price this can't be right...can it?

Has anyone here seen these sell before?

(Edit: I know...I should have put this in the eBay round-up section, noob that I am).

Edited by Purdy

I know a thing is worth what someone will pay for it.

I imagine the guy selling this knows his stuff.

http://rover.ebay.co...=item5d34aad26c

But even a tenth of this price this can't be right...can it?

Has anyone here seen these sell before?

This guy has been selling a bunch of decent quality and rare items including mint condition factory sealed games. Most of it is selling including a $500 LF2 and a $300 LF1.

He had at least two Keyboard Component catalogs and I think the other sold for $300. They seem rare, but only worth the $ to a few. Too pricey for me at least :-)

Some idiot bought the other KC catalog..... Aw crap, that was me! :)

I was wondering who got that. lol the guy does see high priced items, but he knows the intv market and isnt in avrush to unload it. i have gotten some nice rate items from him, and some i lost by minutes to cmart bc cmart has a direct internet link to the guy.

Some idiot bought the other KC catalog..... Aw crap, that was me! :)

:-D :-D :-D

Thanks to you all for your honest answers.... I have much to learn, and this has been a pleasant surprise.

This different auction seems to back up the general feeling:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3604849556071?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=360484955607&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Now I have to upgrade my 'Intellivision Pamphlet Storage Strategy' from a supermarket plastic bag.

:-D :-D :-D

Thanks to you all for your honest answers.... I have much to learn, and this has been a pleasant surprise.

This different auction seems to back up the general feeling:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3604849556071?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=360484955607&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Now I have to upgrade my 'Intellivision Pamphlet Storage Strategy' from a supermarket plastic bag.

Shhhh. Those are not the droids you're looking for.... :)

Aaaaand off to the underground lair it goes. :) sometime soon I'll do a thread with all my INTV catalogs and paperwork. I suspect you guys will be surprised at how much there is ( and there's still lots for me to collect).

OK I think I may have taken cmart's answer too literally (sorry cmart!).

So I'm rephrasing my answer: Thanks to you all for your answers.... I have much to learn, and this has been a pleasant surprise..etc etc.

:) sometime soon I'll do a thread with all my INTV catalogs and paperwork. I suspect you guys will be surprised at how much there is ( and there's still lots for me to collect).

That would be interesting cmart....looking forward to it.

OK I think I may have taken cmart's answer too literally (sorry cmart!).

So I'm rephrasing my answer: Thanks to you all for your answers.... I have much to learn, and this has been a pleasant surprise..etc etc.

That would be interesting cmart....looking forward to it.

Lol! No apology necessary, not too much gets missed globally when it comes to stuff like this, we're a pretty aware bunch of INTV nuts. :) Please feel free to ask as many questions as you want as we're happy to help with whatever knowledge we may share about the awesomeness that is the INTV. The downside of sharing and pointing out variations and the like is that I have more people to bid against when these items come up, a small price to pay (hmmm, maybe not a "small" price all the time) to build out the Intellivision fan base. :)

I'll hopefully get the thread put together sometime this fall.

Aaaaand off to the underground lair it goes. :) sometime soon I'll do a thread with all my INTV catalogs and paperwork. I suspect you guys will be surprised at how much there is ( and there's still lots for me to collect).

My surveillance drones with ground penetrating radar have discovered that there are enough pamphlets in cmarts underground lair to wrap around the equator twelve times.