IGNORED

FS: Sega CD Lunar: The Silver Star $35 CIB

Cobra Kai

Looking to clear some space off my shelves. All the games for sale here are boxed. Not all are complete, and most (not all) of them

are former rentals, so you will see alot of markings and stickers and damaged labels. I'm providing a picture of each game

and the contents, so what you see is what you get! If you don't see a white insert cartridge holder in the picture, that

means you don't get one with that game. Most of the games have a bad back label, so just assume the back of the cartridge

has label residue, or scratched off labels etc... The good thing is that the boxes are all in pretty good shape and weren't

marked up for the most part. Items will be price adjusted according to condition. All N64 games tested and working. The 2 Sega CD games I cannot test and

will be sold as-is.

Let's keep this to USA only sales. Buyers pay shipping costs. I prefer to use USPS Priority Mail so that we can

track shipments, so I'd guess $5-10 depending on how many games you get for shipping. Paypal only please. :)

Please note that I work long hours and may not get to your PM's until after 5pm EST during the week. Thank you.

SEGA CD

-Lunar: The Silver Star (CIB) Disc looks very clean and unblemished on this one. $35

SegaCD001.jpg

Edited by Nuclear Pacman

All remaining N64 games are SOLD! Thank you very much to all buyers and making this a very successful sales thread!!!! It only took 24 hours to sell 24 games WOW!!!!

Here is my feedback thread: http://www.atariage....ro#entry1539698 when I had another user name.

Edited by Nuclear Pacman