IGNORED

Anyone got Schematics for PAL Intellivision?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 years later...

Can you please upload the schematic to photobucket again?

Photobucked has getting a pain in the ass since long and even another picture sharer deleted my complete uploads twice without any comment, all my own work, idiots!

Since i only use Google Photos it's a safe place, no adverts and it belongs to me i can post the pictures where i want and for what purpose i want.

Photobucket now forbids external use for free riders probably they kicked Intellivisioner out, i quit before this happened i was dissatisfied with the amount of adverts and evil me is maybe responsible to for this manner because i found a way to post the pictures externally without to link to photobucket (likewise Intellivisioner did here) which bypasses the adverts.

Best is to upload the stuff in the forum you are posting, this will stay even if one has to change the provider (SSC did twice and all what we uploaded D1 kept).

The least one likes is the watermark and with such a policy you only will lose customers - if you don't know when to stop you will lose all.

best hit so far (but it does not include the schematic of the PAL board, as i guess):

https://console5.com/techwiki/index.php?title=Intellivision&mobileaction=toggle_view_desktop

But let Intellivisioner answer he's still active.

Probably PM him so he will be attended to it.

"Intellivisioner" the AirFix models dude - interesting...

Edited by Gernot

• 8 months later...

good morning
We are still faced with inviolable secrets even if they were plans of the secret services.
The schematic that was posted above is obviously something that has nothing to do with Intellivision
I try to see how many do not respond to this ....
I saw that there is a service manual in GERMAN
PROBABLY there is a TRUE and USEFUL schematic in pal
would anyone be kind enough to share it? Thank you :)

• 8 months later...

Old post, but I have drawn out most of the schematic for the 3668 PAL Intellivision in Eagle CAD. It is the (Australian?) one without the daughter board if it is of any use to anybody. I'll finish it when I get time. The PAL bits are done, just got to finish the logic side of things which should be the same as the NTSC ones. Still looking for a PAL STIC for mine.

Cheers,

Glenn.