IGNORED

COLECOVISION ELEVATOR ACTION READY FOR SHIPPING

coleco_master

A port from scratch would not help having better graphics, I think the SG-1000 shows what Elevator Action would look like on CV

Of course it would help , you just need a better graphist , and rewrite the game from scratch without "business constraint" and Dead line would produce better result.

Why a direct port? Simple! This was to help Eduardo funds the SGM

All that lazy SG1000 and MSX ports are purely "alimentary' . IMO , if too much , it will kill the CV Homebrew scene.

Better graphics, better sounds ... Sure! But you will have to wait Opcode to make a SGM version of Elevator Action very close to the arcade version :)

Be serious, let use the SGM for game that really require it.... On all game i see planed for the SGM ,most of them could have been done without it ,if they were not simply "ported" but rewritten from scratch.

Of course a Elevator Action with a very smooth scrolling could require it.

I'm happy to see that people start getting there ELEVATOR ACTION!!!

Just a quick note to say that EVERYONE WHO PAID FOR..... they are all shipped!!!

Hi Toby and J-F.

Just want to know when you are ready to ship Elevator Action to Europe in PAL box. ?

I paid $ 65,- in september.