IGNORED

Super Game Module now available for order

opcode

Signed up on the website for pre-order (SGM and game), but haven't received instructions on how to pay yet. Am I missing a step here?

Yes, please go to the first post on this thread. And please hurry up, as it is almost sold out.

Do you will make a another run of 50 SGM like you said?

Hopefully, if I can get enough orders. But I don't think I will be doing that for the next 6 months at least. Too much work, and I want to concentrate on games.

Ok and last thing, arcade games which are shown in the manual for the SGM, will they all confirmed to be produced?

That is the plan. I leave that up to God to decide if they will get actually released or not.

Of the games shown, the following are currently in some stage of development (meaning actual coding): DK, Pengo, Rally-X, Arkanoid. Others are in conceptual stage, like DK Jr, Moon Patrol and Wild Western.

That is the plan. I leave that up to God to decide if they will get actually released or not.

Of the games shown, the following are currently in some stage of development (meaning actual coding): DK, Pengo, Rally-X, Arkanoid. Others are in conceptual stage, like DK Jr, Moon Patrol and Wild Western.

Rally- X would be an awesome game to have !

Was just at your site to order the SGM and the Donkey Kong. Hope I made it in time?

Actually that is the reservation list. You need to go to the first post in the thread. You are going to find detailed instructions on how to order there.

Eduardo

Pengo, Pengo, PENGO!!! That's great, and I hadn't even realized it! I started this thread back in '11 (http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/177634-pengo-formats/page__hl__+pengo?do=findComment&comment=2221558), and since then I have indeed sold my 5200 collection including Pengo. So this would be great! Wish I was on the CV train back when PenguinLand was released (what can I say, my wife digs the men in tuxes!), but oh well, I'll start where I can.