IGNORED

Someone has put a case of crap up on eBay

Chuck D. Head

How do you know that what is in the box is what the seller says it is? I'm a seller myself and can't even consider selling something like that without having bona fide proof that what I say is what I'm selling. I'd wouldn't consider bidding on it unless the seller opened the box or provided some other proof.

That is quite the price inflation and it in no ways reflects the reality of the market. Who is going to buy this? Someone who will resell and cost themselves serious time, money, and frustration that is probably not worth it? Another collector who will toss it into a storage unit and hope (foolishly, IMHO) that they will be able to sell it for more $$$ in another 10 years? I just don't see it.

That is quite the price inflation and it in no ways reflects the reality of the market. Who is going to buy this? Someone who will resell and cost themselves serious time, money, and frustration that is probably not worth it? Another collector who will toss it into a storage unit and hope (foolishly, IMHO) that they will be able to sell it for more $$$ in another 10 years? I just don't see it.

Probably the same person who is going to buy this. eBay sellers went mad!!!..