IGNORED

HSC Season #3 - Game #10 Thin Ice

Wow that's a respectable score. I have to play it on my Intellivision instead of the PC. For me it's hard using the keyboard.

I hated the keyboard playing to, I ended up getting the Ult PC Interface so i could play both on my console and on pc with the controller, like it was meant to be :)

gavv

New best!... still had 4 lives but ran out of Ice...!

The more ice you break, the better the score, but if you break too much with any penguin/s left...

...BIG TROUBLE...

My tactic is to GET the seal away, by skating off track getting him shaky red, and busting ice under him. Then skating a huge ice hole to down the penguins...

post-3059-0-80534600-1350799643_thumb.jpg

post-3059-0-01581600-1350799716_thumb.jpg

personal best score... on about the 5th try?

I only have 1 Igloo shown, does that mean I rolled the Igloos? :o

I just played and it seems you roll the igloos after level 10. Not sure why they didn't let you have igloos all the way across the screen because 10 fills up a little over half the screen.

Thank you. I only cleared a few screens, as you can see I died at the start of level 4. I don't want to give away my whole strategy, so I will just say this: control the seal, and you control everything.

I have a good advice too!

You better play in the Intellivision but if that isn't possible and you need to use an emulator then

Don't play using Linux or your penquin will end like mine. He ate too much fish and is so satisfied he will be sitting all the time.

post-32348-0-82385900-1351040746_thumb.png