IGNORED

Myide 2 for Atari 8 bit from Atarimax / mr Atari

fernando marrin

For those that might not be familiar, this rom is designed to work with the MyIDE-II cartridge, and avoids the normal ram OS that causes compatibility problems with some programs such as Turbo Basic XL. I use it in a regular eprom in a multi-OS selector, but it is evidently also possible to use the original MyIDE Internal Flash, programmed with this image.

-Larry

New internal myide Bios released , testing compatibility

Thanks Larry! I may do just that when the opportunity presents its self.

Mike

For those that might not be familiar, this rom is designed to work with the MyIDE-II cartridge, and avoids the normal ram OS that causes compatibility problems with some programs such as Turbo Basic XL. I use it in a regular eprom in a multi-OS selector, but it is evidently also possible to use the original MyIDE Internal Flash, programmed with this image.

-Larry

Huh ?

No button(s) or switches on this cart ?!? Where is the "Reset" button or the change disk/drive button ?!? Luckily, this is not another item that has SDX onboard... ;-)

[My Ataris are already getting german "Angst" to have more and more SDX`s like in U1MB, VBXE, IDE+, SIDE, etc., especially when I run (or install) all these things on my A8 simultanously... its some kind of SDX overkill on the A8... ;-) ;-) ;-) ]

-Andreas Koch.

Edited by CharlieChaplin

As in change a bootable game image to put in the "second disk" in D1:?

That'll be it. I doubt it's so much an issue as simply a feature which was never meant to be implemented here.

...VBXE...

Gotta get me one of those SDX-equipped VBXEs. :) Anyway, it turns right off on the other interfaces.

And what about the build of SDX specially for MyIDE II?

Edited by flashjazzcat

That'll be it. I doubt it's so much an issue as simply a feature which was never meant to be implemented here.

Gotta get me one of those SDX-equipped VBXEs. :) Anyway, it turns right off on the other interfaces.

And what about the build of SDX specially for MyIDE II?

sdx is already implemented

http://www.atarimax.com/flashcart/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1287