16 members have voted

1. 1. One handed choices?

• Kaboom!
    • Super Breakout
    • Pacman
    • Sinistar
    • Robotron 2084

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

These are titles that I can somewhat play with one hand or at least one hand and a finger. ;) I'll be having arthroscopic on my left hand to remove a cyst between the tendons that control my thumb. In the meantime, I'll be taking it "easy".

All of the games I selected for this round poll can be played with my temporary limitation.

Poll closes Sunday November 11th 2012 @ 9pm EST.

BTW: Who among our players actually has a 5200 Gauntlet cart? I do plan on showcasing this game in some sort of "exhibition round" in the future, if enough of them were acquired by the HSC players.

Edited by zylon

Sinistar has auto-fire so I'd only need to tap the bomb button with my finger. I hold control in right hand and use my right thumb on the stick + right index finger on bomb button. :)

Robotron would be 2-stick mode since I can still use a few fingers to direct my fire. :)

The others are self-explanatory as to how I'll play them.

I may have to jump in and play some Robotron if it's elected. Is it still considered OK to post scores without pictures?

Yes, it is still allowed. The only exception being HSC records. For outrageously high scores, a pic is encouraged. :)