IGNORED

The secret of Men-A-Vision revealed!

Thomas Jentzsch

Why were the beans never spilled here? All year, and a guy does not have enough time to write up a simple forum post? To at least disclose some speculative information? If you think you know somethine like this, why sit on it for so long?

I just find it odd that the pursuit was on early this year, and then people just kind of quit and forgot about it. I for one, would still like to know what anyone at least thinks they might know about this company or Air Raid's origins.

Edited by Warmsignal
  • Like 1

Sorry for the lack of updates. I recently been promoted and my new job is eating up a lot of "free" time. I have received a lot of information on this....including information from my Dad. Information will be released once I have time to put all of this information together. I do apologize but I simply need more time in a day and, if you have noticed, I have not logged-in a lot because I literally do not have time. Thanks for your patience.

• Like 7

20080202231407!Beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Sorry for the lack of updates. I recently been promoted and my new job is eating up a lot of "free" time. I have received a lot of information on this....including information from my Dad. Information will be released once I have time to put all of this information together. I do apologize but I simply need more time in a day and, if you have noticed, I have not logged-in a lot because I literally do not have time. Thanks for your patience.

• Like 1

However, in the time it took Wonder to type up those two sentences, he could've taken a couple extra minutes to explain what he knows. We're asking him to spill the beans not paint the Mona Lisa.

Instead of quoting Cebus, I will just say "BE PATIENT!". For all we know Wonder could have piles of documents from the company to read through or hours of recorded interveiws with former employees and company owners to reveiw before he writes up his report on what he found out. So give the poor guy a break.

Instead of quoting Cebus, I will just say "BE PATIENT!". For all we know Wonder could have piles of documents from the company to read through or hours of recorded interveiws with former employees and company owners to reveiw before he writes up his report on what he found out. So give the poor guy a break.

Plus, he doesn't owe anyone anything. This is almost worse than ROM begging. :thumbsdown:

• Like 6

Some of you guys really need to chill the F&$k out! Just as CPUWIZ said, he doesn't have to tell anyone shit! When he has time and finds that more important things are taken care if, he may or may not give us information.

I for one would've much less to share anything with whiny people demanding information.

If you don't have time to wait. Fly to California, find the original owner of Mena toys, interview them and report back here.

• Like 6

However, in the time it took Wonder to type up those two sentences, he could've taken a couple extra minutes to explain what he knows. We're asking him to spill the beans not paint the Mona Lisa.

Better to research the materials thoroughly and produce an accurate report, than to quickly spew out misinformation only to retract it later. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Note the lack of a deadline here. The only formal reports I've ever written had deadlines set by the professors. In fact some of my best most unique work was produced only in the last 24 hours before the deadline, whilst buzzed out on caffeine pills. Unfortunately, the professor though otherwise... :dunce:

Edited by stardust4ever

I'm thinking his notes on this are mess and I rather have him have this information in an organized and in a more readable form.

How much did you guys put down on the wonder preorder? I invested 45 seconds of my life reading whining and another minute typing this useless post..Wonder owes me a explaination!! Report to Ataritron at once!! Wahwah..

Geez talk about a bunch of primadonas. Wonder owes you lot who are moaning nothing. Do you even know the man? I do and I can vouch that he is one of the good guys on here and has done a lot helping others, myself included. Unlike some he actually has a life and when he is ready he will share so cut the BS and move along ;)

Edited by Foxsolo2000