IGNORED

Anyone Want a Broken Power Brick for Parts?

Bartsfam

To all of you technically able people out there...would any of you like a free broken power supply for parts? I now how rare they are getting, and I hate to throw it away.

Technically, the "brick" still works, the problem is the chord split and broke right at the adapter end. It broke right at the adapter, so there is not enough wire to splice together. The brick worked right until the end. I have spares, so I really do not need this.

If someone has an adapter end, and splices it to the brick, they will have themselves an extra spare power supply.

Anyone want it? Maybe pay for the shipping, and it is yours....

PM me if interested.

Are you serious? Throw it in the trash? At the very least Bartsfam should crack it open and remove the power cord from the brick. Seeing as this power connector is an odd-ball one, it could come in handy down the road when the Coleco power bricks are extremely scarce and hopefully someone is supplying converted PC or Arcade switching power supplies for use with the CV.

It doesn't take much space to store a cord and if it is a problem, people can send them to me to hold onto for when the need arises and someone comes forward to provide new power supplies.

I'm not talking about the Power Supply (Brick), I'm talking about saving the Power Cord and Power Connector at the end of the cord seeing as this is an odd shaped connector and eventually they are going to be needed.

Oh, for sure!

You obviously keep the connector, it can always be handy in the futur ;)

OK, then I should have said,

cut the cord, keep the connector and trash the brick :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...