IGNORED

5.25" Colors!

In an effort to add a bit of pizazz to my floppy diskette games I've been looking for a plethora of colors. Thus far I've found yellow, green, blue, red, light purple, and white floppy 5.25" blanks. Anybody spot any other colors in DD? I'd love to find some orange or gold color disks. Once I've got what I need I'll probably sell off color variety packs so others can enjoy them as well (Just because I don't need that many in total.). Let me know if there are any other colors I didn't list here available, and if you know where to get them post a link.

Thanks,

AX

yellow, green, blue, red

At one point in the late-1980s, Kodak sold boxes of disks with this colour assortment -- I may still have some deep in my basement.

I never saw any other colours, but I do remember getting a promotional/game disk from General Motors(?) about 1989 or 1990 with some advertising printed on the disk jacket.

I've got a sealed set of 10 variety colors in my garage but it's staying that way. Once in a great while you'll get lucky and find them on eBay the Kodak Colors as JHD mentioned... I paid something like $20 for two newly sealed 10 pack cases so basically $1 a disk. You pay for what you like I guess... :)