Ninjabba

Wyvern Tales

my interest in this game is one of the reasons I joined the forum!!

Thats great to hear! Plenty of more good stuff on the forum, can't go wrong here.

Thanks for all the incoming subscriptions, it's looking good 8)

• Like 1

Put my name on the list for a copy. Cheers!

Please follow the link to my website and add your email address. I'll send out an email once it's ready for sale.

Sorry there are some delays in creating the package, but things are moving behind the scenes!

• Like 4

Please follow the link to my website and add your email address. I'll send out an email once it's ready for sale.

Sorry there are some delays in creating the package, but things are moving behind the scenes!

Glad to read that things are moving behind the scenes. Have you determined a price for the game? :)

The game looks amazing. This will be a great addition to the Atari Lynx game library. Looking forward to this release and have added my email on the official website for pre-order notice.

Can I check whether I've left my email on the website?

Yeah sorry its a very simple wordpress website. You should be on the list if you used the form though.

I should send out a test email soon, but I'm busy with more important things for now ;)

• Like 1

Yeah sorry its a very simple wordpress website. You should be on the list if you used the form though.

I should send out a test email soon, but I'm busy with more important things for now ;)

Ok, I just couldn't remember so I've left my email again on the site. I'm sure there'll be enough hype on here though that we'll know when it's released :)

Hi all,

I've just send out the first email for the mailing list and sharing a little spoiler here. Just a few more weeks of waiting :cool:

post-22942-0-81599600-1520171510.jpg

• Like 12

Got the email. Many thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to this and of course hoping I'm on the first run!!!!

Edited by Guitari