IGNORED

Shipping..Shipping....Shipping....

voltron

finally made it back to the silo, not even an hour here and my job tells me I need to return to Yuma on Friday. Im trying to catch up with some trade partners and get the stuff packaged and ready to ship. Am i the only one that feels preparing a package for shipping is hard work? I suppose I could do a hidenseekenme and just throw the stuff in a plain envelope and ship, but i dont want peoplemto recieve destroyed stuff. Anyway i got three packages ready for shipping and two are on hold until i return next week. The two on hold is bc i need to find a larger box, the other im just not sure how to ship package it since its not a traditional box shape. Anyway anyone else find getting stuff ready for shipping a lot of work?

Edited by voltron

I spend a lot of time on shipping/packaging, but I like to do a good job. Yours might be more difficult because you fill them with tons of DVDs, which I can only assume is for protecting the games because you ran out of bubble wrap ;-)

Take all of the time you need sending all of your Worm Whompers to my silo! I will build an altar out of them. All hail the worm king!!! :grin:

I spend a lot of time on shipping/packaging, but I like to do a good job. Yours might be more difficult because you fill them with tons of DVDs, which I can only assume is for protecting the games because you ran out of bubble wrap ;-)

Take all of the time you need sending all of your Worm Whompers to my silo! I will build an altar out of them. All hail the worm king!!! :grin:

I have too many Voltron DVDs my friend who is a picker found a bunch of them at some storage auction he won, and he just gave them to me in return for a crown.

Edited by voltron
  • Like 1

lol, what makes you think i have a collection of worm whompers? a spare i had i gave to Kefka a while back.

Maybe I'm crazy :ponder:

Worm Whomper? Why in the world would someone hoard those? That's just weird.

:-o :-o :-o

post-25458-0-12057800-1354870698_thumb.jpg

I found an inverted label on one while taking these pics. The one on the left is the inverted one.

post-25458-0-78724200-1354870723_thumb.jpg

I found an inverted label on one while taking these pics. The one on the left is the inverted one.

Doooo-deeeeee doodle-do de-do de-doodle-de do de-do de-doodle-de do de-do de-doodle-doodle-de do de-do....

I played that game in emulation and loved it. Would you mind parting with one? I'll pay a good price (for 1984). :)

-dZ.

Well I shipped 3 packages, and standing at the post office took a long time. The fool who gave me the custom form to fill out told me I filled out the wrong form and told me to fill out a new one and get back on line. So he gave me the first form which was the wrong one and then gave me a second form to fill out and the questions were the same. Whats the deal with the USPS? Anyway I still have two pending trades to ship but wont be able to until next thurs.

Edited by voltron

Well I shipped 3 packages, and standing at the post office took a long time. The fool who gave me the custom form to fill out told me I filled out the wrong form and told me to fill out a new one and get back on line. So he gave me the first form which was the wrong one and then gave me a second form to fill out and the questions were the same. Whats the deal with the USPS? Anyway I still have two pending trades to ship but wont be able to until next thurs.

My experience with custom forms is mixed. One time they let me pay first then move to the side and fill out the forms then i get to recut back in line and they will finish. The next time (same postal employee) didn't let me pay first but had me move to the side like before to fill them out, but i was still able to cut back into the front of the line and pay.

this guy did not let me cut the line. He pointed to a sign that said all forms must be filled out before approaching bench. I did have the form filled out, the first one he gave me. And he told me I filled out the wrong one. gave me a new one and told me to get back on line. I know this guy is a fool who wont let me ship pez to Canada bc its perishabl according to him, but what I dont get is why there are even two different custom forms. They were the same questions, just different layout. Why is one form wrong and notthe other. What idiot running the USPS? Then they wonder why they always run at a loss.

You do pack things really well. REALLY WELL.

I thought my one copy was impressive. Then I see this.

this guy did not let me cut the line. He pointed to a sign that said all forms must be filled out before approaching bench. I did have the form filled out, the first one he gave me. And he told me I filled out the wrong one. gave me a new one and told me to get back on line. I know this guy is a fool who wont let me ship pez to Canada bc its perishabl according to him, but what I dont get is why there are even two different custom forms. They were the same questions, just different layout. Why is one form wrong and notthe other. What idiot running the USPS? Then they wonder why they always run at a loss.

Mine is small post office in a small town so they may just handle it differently.

Oh and that Suzie Q auction. Those went to Canada. And when i was asked if anything was perishable i mentioned the Hostess cakes and i said i wasn't sure if they qualified and she said Naaa.