IGNORED

Sears TELE-GAMES INTV (new) Overlay set

pboland

Got mine last nice ... they look fantastic!

Saw the seal and paused immediately as well. Thank goodness that I bought two of them otherwise I'd have quite the dilemma. I will open one and keep the other sealed.

So the question of the day is: Does anyone have plans of placing the overlays and stickers into the Sears games themselves or does everyone plan to keep everything intact in the pboland's box?

Got mine last nice ... they look fantastic!

Saw the seal and paused immediately as well. Thank goodness that I bought two of them otherwise I'd have quite the dilemma. I will open one and keep the other sealed.

So the question of the day is: Does anyone have plans of placing the overlays and stickers into the Sears games themselves or does everyone plan to keep everything intact in the pboland's box?

I'll likely do so with one set.

My question of the day is: On the shelves of the collection, will these be placed amongst the row of Sears games, or in with the homebrew games?

My question of the day is: On the shelves of the collection, will these be placed amongst the row of Sears games, or in with the homebrew games?

I plan on upgrading all of my Sears game overlays/carts with one of the sets. The empty box from that set will likely go on display with the games. It might be a while before I do this, though. I'm kinda buried in projects right now.

Another set will definitely display next to my Orphan Overlay Set 3, among the homebrews.

• Like 1

I plan on upgrading all of my Sears game overlays/carts with one of the sets. The empty box from that set will likely go on display with the games. It might be a while before I do this, though. I'm kinda buried in projects right now.

Another set will definitely display next to my Orphan Overlay Set 3, among the homebrews.

This is likely what I'll do as well.

So you need to complete sets of sears. one original, and one with the new labels. So in theory you need to of new overlay sets. one to use with the carts one to use display with orphan overlays

Not really....the Sears carts are the same as the regular Intellivision games, so really you have those already with the original label. So by changing the label, you really don't "lose" anything....if that makes sense?

Yah, a shrivelled and dried up, wart covered one. Not sure I'd brag about that if I were you.

Yeah, you and wolfy would know, as much as both of you have seen it up so close!

(sorry wolfy, I thought you wanted to be part of the rapor festivities!)