IGNORED

Another World Jaguar Pre-Order

Albert

Optimally everyone that wants a copy should be able to buy one. I don't like these games being too expensive to realistically get. Even for someone like me that has been collecting for two decades and has an extensive collection there are games I'm simply never going to have. I would hate for this to be one of them! I do understand that it is expensive and time consuming to get Jag carts out there.

I know the original game doesn't have too much in the way of audio. Would be nice if a new video was taken in a more controlled environment, since the original video is now two years old. icon_smile.gif

..Al

Any chance you'll be displaying this game at the PRGE Albert?

Of course, we first want to finish this first edition with the best possible quality.

The second edition will come only after the mailings (shipping) to 200 people. The waiting list is optional. We hope of course that we can get enough people to do it.

Hi,

I think there was a misunderstanding in the interview.

I said that we were producing 200 units. I don't remember having said that it will be limited to 200.

As I said previously in this thread, if making a second batch makes sense, I will do my best to do it.

Cheers

Seb

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Contrary to what most foreigners think, WE, the French people, can speak english and understand it... ;)

Or, as Johann Wolfgang von Goethe put it so nicely: "Mathematicians are a kind of Frenchmen. If one speaks with them, they translate everything into their own language and so, soon it becomes something completely different." ("Die Mathematiker sind eine Art Franzosen. Spricht man zu ihnen, so übersetzen sie alles in ihre eigene Sprache, und so wird es alsobald etwas ganz anderes.") :twisted:

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

we have good news about the production of the game. More information and pictures on our forum:
http://www.yaronet.com/posts.php?h=0&a=9&s=153060#0

nb: Sorry, I do not spend much here. I can not respond directly to questions, if there are here.
We have answered many of your questions by email.

Thank you for your understanding and your support.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Must still be in the testing each cart phase. Re the latest yaronet post.

I have a thought on cartridge shape/moulds. I know it stands to reason that producing the same cartridge design is cost effective, not re-inventing the wheel etc. but I just wonder if there were ever any thoughts on producing a completely different cartridge design for new releases.

Think of all those different 2600 designs!