IGNORED

Another World Jaguar Pre-Order

Albert

Just now, jeremiahjt said:

Anybody get an invoice yet? Not trying to rush you Albert, I am just checking to make sure I did not miss it.

No, I'm going to send a mass PM to everyone tomorrow morning, I ended up spending the entire weekend shipping pre-order games from the AtariAge Store.  I am eager to get these boxes out of a hallway, though.  :)

AnotherWorld_Games_Sadly_Waiting_To_Be_Shipped.jpg

..Al

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

I have sent a private message to everyone who has expressed interesting in being part of this bulk US purchase.  Please read this message when you can and send payment quickly so I can get all of these shipped to everyone! 

Thanks!

..Al

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I have received payments for nearly two-thirds of the Another World copies.  Hopefully can get close to 50 by tomorrow morning!  That's when I plan on shipping all the copies that have been paid for, excepting any that are attached to orders with one or both of the new Jaguar games (Dr. Typo Collection and Gravitic Mines), which will be shipping en masse next week.

..Al

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Albert said:

Glad the package arrived safely.  Have you had packages left on the hood of your Wrangler before?!

..Al

Not once. Usually in the driveway in front of it though. Has a 4" lift so gets dangerous if I don't go around & look 1st.

*remembers running over Dr Squatch order in March*?

22 minutes ago, Albert said:

Via USPS First Class Mail.  You should have received an email from PayPal with the tracking number.

..Al

I guess I do not have my PayPal set up to email me.  I just checked and it looks like the package is in between Dallas and Lubbock right now.  Or Amarillo, sometimes USPS sends stuff to Amarillo and then Lubbock, other times it goes straight to Lubbock. Expected delivery is Monday.