IGNORED

Another World Jaguar Pre-Order

Albert

Email or actual game?

LOL. You have to ask? I finally got an e-mail myself too. Now we'll see how much longer I wait until It's actually in my hands. I'm not going to hold my breathe, that is for sure. I'm still hedging my bets that it doesn't arrrive at my door in 2013. I hope I'm wrong more than anything I've ever hoped to be wrong about before, but I can't and won't ignore the track record of delays.

How do you get an account there? I registered about a week ago, but my account has never been activated.

I've had 3 accounts there, all perma-banned for speaking the truth.

Actually, they would have liked those accounts now with all of the Xbox One bashing.

But it's a strict place and sometimes can take up to a year before you get approved. People in the industry post there, and even they are prone to being perma-banned. See: Dennis Dyack.

OMG its the immortal MINUX!

I've already got him immortalized through an e-mail thing he started. @minux.zzn.com

I signed up for it ages ago when he was new to the scene, and I am pretty sure I am the only active account at this address now. I have just kept it active over the years.

Edited by Gunstar

I've already got him immortalized through an e-mail thing he started. @minux.zzn.com

I signed up for it ages ago when he was new to the scene, and I am pretty sure I am the only active account at this address now. I have just kept it active over the years.

Is he still posting stuff on there? Its like a mailing list or something?

Is he still posting stuff on there? Its like a mailing list or something?

No. Nothing like that. It's just an e-mail account(s) through the Zap Zone network were he set up a "sub area" which has an Atari motif. It' just an e-mail account I have, I've never heard from him via this e-mail address, but it has Atari/Jaguar colors and logo, etc. I'm not sure he even has anything to do with it at all anymore, and Zap Zone just has the .minux address because of me, as I'm a paying customer with an active account using that address with minux in it. I doubt even Minux has an e-mail account there or is control of anything there anymore.

Way, way back when Jaguar Interactive II was the happening Jaguar site and Minux first showed on the scene, he offered free e-mail accounts through this site with the Atari & Jaguar motif and so I signed up for an account and had it for free for years and years, but have been paying annually the last couple of years-they don't offer free e-mail anymore. This was before all the Minux drama.

Edited by Gunstar

The most exciting part of my day (so far)...getting my email from Odie. 6 Euros lighter and looking forward excitedly.

Since I started this silly idea that Odie may be processing orders in numerical order, I'll join in too.. #191.

Were it processed in numerical order, 200 would be approaching fast!

Fingers crossed for a 2013 delivery.