IGNORED

When you see it, You will $#!t bricks....

Rev

Ok, without further lameness, here is what i noticed in that auction. But first off I was bored when made this thread, so hate the game, not the player!

Also, during my constant searches for intellivision variations i think i have trained myself to notice stupid little things like this. Always looking for the slightest variation is a sickness i tell you! Just ask cmart.

Ok, in picture one the plug for the intellivision console is touching the space armada box and you can see the guys shoe string.

In the second picture, the plug for the console is touching the frogger box and you can no longer see his shoe strings. He moved the intellivision console between the first and second picture. But why? Is the big mystery!

Now that you know, you guys can finally put his train wreck of a thread behind you.

Also i wanted to see how many pages it would go to. :-)

Rev, **** you right up the **** with a ****** and while I am at it you can ***** a big ****, you piece of ****; **** you and everybody that looks like the horse you rode in on, you ****. ****.

Love CDH

Ok, without further lameness, here is what i noticed in that auction. But first off I was bored when made this thread, so hate the game, not the player!

Also, during my constant searches for intellivision variations i think i have trained myself to notice stupid little things like this. Always looking for the slightest variation is a sickness i tell you! Just ask cmart.

Ok, in picture one the plug for the intellivision console is touching the space armada box and you can see the guys shoe string.

In the second picture, the plug for the console is touching the frogger box and you can no longer see his shoe strings. He moved the intellivision console between the first and second picture. But why? Is the big mystery!

Now that you know, you guys can finally put his train wreck of a thread behind you.

Also i wanted to see how many pages it would go to. :-)

• Like 1