IGNORED

The NEW High Score Club 1.17 ~ Coconuts

Vocelli

New Score: 5,190

GORFY, YOU ALMOST BEAT MY SCORE IN COCONUTS. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

You know I don't like playing sports games very much (do you remember? I didn't want to play Track & Field at the start of this 2600 HSC); so, I will submit my score ONCE in Ice Hockey under the Special Notes mentioned by the moderator Vocelli.

Edited by oyamafamily

You know I don't like playing sports games very much (do you remember? I didn't want to play Track & Field at the start of this 2600 HSC); so, I will submit my score ONCE in Ice Hockey under the Special Notes mentioned by the moderator Vocelli.

I know what you mean. My worst game of the season was Track & Field. Still, if you want to catch up with me, you better go for the gusto this week and play more than one game!

this stinks, i have been so busy with this computer game that i cant even play because my computer is to old. the game is MINECRAFT. what do you think of it if you know what it is. :woozy: :? :D p.s. i love the next game me and dad play it all the time. GET YOUR GAME ON.

Edited by gamerguy99

Yeah, I remember why I frikken hate this game. Horrible controls. I get into a groove in the corner, which is in my opinion really the only place you can grind without just running for it, and every so often when I go to move left he just kicks out his leg instead of moving. Really irritating. I get into a good groove and then it always happens, pisses me off, and then causes me to lose the rest of my hits. How in the hell did you guys get above 2000 in this? Barely had any time to play again anyway, this is all I got after like five tries and getting sick of it. Mainly participation points for me this week.

post-22322-0-63598700-1358746055_thumb.jpg