IGNORED

Yay... blogs again

Nathan Strum

As far as the bullets go, must be malformed CSS and/or HTML. Does this happen with the default "Invision" skin? Hmm, you may not be able to see that skin--point me to a specific blog post and I'll take a look. If it looks fine with the Invision skin, it's a problem with the AtariAge skin and I should be able to fix it easily enough (and I'll do that right away).

Any progress on the bullets? I'd really like my blog entries to return to a semi-readable state.

Also - it'd be nice to be able to link to a specific comment within the blogs. Right now, once a comment moves off the "recent comments" list, there's no way to find a link to it again.

And not blog related, but it'd also be able to filter status updates to show just those for a specific person. I think the forum software used to have that, but I can't find it now.

And not blog related, but it'd also be able to filter status updates to show just those for a specific person. I think the forum software used to have that, but I can't find it now.

I don't know how to find it, but I can give a link to it. Just put the member's id number at the end. For example, here is yours:

www.atariage.com/forums/statuses/all/page__member_id__2641

And here is mine:

www.atariage.com/forums/statuses/all/page__member_id__13

• 9 months later...

I don't know how to find it, but I can give a link to it. Just put the member's id number at the end. For example, here is yours:

www.atariage.com/forums/statuses/all/page__member_id__2641

And here is mine:

www.atariage.com/forums/statuses/all/page__member_id__13

For anyone who might care, the status update links have changed. They look like this now:

atariage.com/forums/statuses/user/2641-nathan-strum/

atariage.com/forums/statuses/user/13-random-terrain/

• 1 month later...

A year later, this is still happening:

Whenever I click on the dot in the main blog list to jump to what should be the most recent unread comment, instead it takes me to the last comment in the most recent entry, even though I've already read it.

As are Tag bugs of various sorts (tagged entries not appearing in returned results, the Tag list is not alphabetical and not formatted with one entry per row).

Is there any way of converting a blog's Tags to Categories?