IGNORED

Sony PSP Collecting - Hidden Gems

Metal Jesus

The Sony Playstation Portable (PSP) rocked my world in 2005 with it's amazing power, beautiful 3D graphics and fun games. Here are some PSP Hidden Gems from my collection.

Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth

Crush

Motorstorm Arctic Edge

Field Commander

Snoopy vs the Red Baron

Jeanne d'Arc

Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coast

Half-Minute Hero

What games would you like to see in Part 2?

• Like 1

When you gonna do the Barbie episode? :-D

(edit) ...or seriously now: a new "I hate you"

As for Barbie, I need far more games for my collection to a "proper" Barbie collection video. But it will eventually happen.. Oh yes. It will be glorious :)

And a new I Hate U episode is planned with a fellow ex-Sierra dude in the coming months. We're just trying to get everybody's schedule set...so it will happen. I can't wait!

Those are all great suggestions. BTW: I am loving your avatar! Ultima IV is still one of the greatest RPGs ever made

Yup, I miss the Ultima series.

The avatar/icons I seem to forget where I got them. Possibly at the Ultima Codex site....

I'm wondering about Parasite Eve 3 which I haven't played yet. One of my favorite games from the PS1 days. I hear the PSP version wasn't as good but I want to play it myself and see.

I don't have a lot of extra C64 stuff. Suggestions? In order to survive the golden spray paint process, it would probably need to be a crappy C64 cartridge...

Hard question actually... would be a bit of a shame to waste any C64 cartridge. There may be C16 or VC20 carts around with really awful text adventure games. You could also just paint a floppy disk and make every contestant copy his most hated game onto it - which might be a story in itself worth telling. Not too hard to take out the disk part before spraying the outside.

I can also, on the top of my head, think of a gazillion Atari 2600 games worse than E.T.. But I guess one Atari 2600 trophy is enough.

If you're including imports, this could become a huge list, simply due to the sheer volume of games "hidden" by virtue of not having been localized. And then there are the good Minis, which are "hidden" because so many people assume all Minis are terrible, but like cimerians noted, maybe they don't count because you can't really collect download-only titles.

onmode-ky