bikeguychicago

What is 'TRON: Complete'?

I'm definitely intrigued, but also confused. Put me down as Tron-curious, I guess...

I hate to say it, but no straddling the fence in here. ;-)

Tron: Complete is a gateway into another universe. One must become one with the Tron, to achieve the next level.

In other words, purchasing Tron shows me you are a hardcore Intellivision collector and therefore willing to be put on an exclusive list of potential upcoming releases. If you miss this........that's all I will say about that.

Edited by revolutionika

I cannot commit to anything I do not know the details on... I am married!

Anyway, being 12 when TRON came out.... Of course I love it! And Intellivision as well!

So I guess I am in! END OF LINE.

1980gamer...

I will post that I'm interested everyday just so I don't get left out;$

No need for that, I'll check the whole thread when its time.

I cannot commit to anything I do not know the details on... I am married!

Anyway, being 12 when TRON came out.... Of course I love it! And Intellivision as well!

So I guess I am in! END OF LINE.

1980gamer...

What is there to know? :P :P

Ahhh....the cranky non-video game wife excuse!!!!! If I had a dollar everytime i heard this excuse on AA, I would be rich!

I jest...i jest

Luckily for me my wife understands my hobby, as I do hers, Infact she pointed out to me that hers is more expensive then mine! So yay for me.....

I don't think Rev can make a better version of the movie for the Intellivision... :ponder:

Haha. Yeah Sorry I meant the games. The lame Maz-a-tron and okay'ish discs of tron and what I found to be - hard to play Solar Sailer. The arcade game in the unit with surround sound was awesome. I have been looking for one of these for years.

Haha. Yeah Sorry I meant the games. The lame Maz-a-tron and okay'ish discs of tron and what I found to be - hard to play Solar Sailer. The arcade game in the unit with surround sound was awesome. I have been looking for one of these for years.

You forgot one of the Tron games........ :ponder:

You forgot one of the Tron games........ :ponder:

Really. I thought there was only 3 made and released. Snafu can't be counted. I do not know of any others? Please enlighten me.

Really. I thought there was only 3 made and released. Snafu can't be counted. I do not know of any others? Please enlighten me.

Nah...no Snafu.

Adventures of Tron.

Nah...no Snafu.

Adventures of Tron.

Adventures of Tron was written for the Atari not the Intellivision so I did not count it. But fair enough it was another game I guess by Mattel.

I have just got the movie and saw it again after so many years. Cool stuff. I also want to confirm that I am in :)