IGNORED

Multicart... please.

If 50 (or more) people were interested then I'd look into creating a new multi-cart.

:thumbsup: Nice! (Although I'm still amazed that you're able to find the time for all the retro projects you're already involved in.)

Perhaps starting a poll would be a good idea at this point, to help determine the level of interest, features, price points, etc.

:thumbsup: Nice! (Although I'm still amazed that you're able to find the time for all the retro projects you're already involved in.)

Most of my projects will be winding up in the next few months so I can take some new ones on to take their place.

Perhaps starting a poll would be a good idea at this point, to help determine the level of interest, features, price points, etc.

Personally, I don't think a poll will be beneficial for defining a feature set. Design by committee never looks good ;). I have a pretty good idea how I'd like the cart to work and my gut feeling is that $100 (or less) is achievable with sufficient interested people.

Personally, I don't think a poll will be beneficial for defining a feature set. Design by committee never looks good ;). I have a pretty good idea how I'd like the cart to work and my gut feeling is that $100 (or less) is achievable with sufficient interested people.

I know what you mean; I'd never design by committee, either. What I actually had in mind was posting a list of features that could be cut if needed to meet a price point, if there wasn't sufficient interest in including them. But if you already have a vision for how it should work, by all means remain true to that.

Put me down for 4.

2 for me and 2 for my brothers. They arent into collecting all the individual games.

Brothers! Yah, riiiiight. :roll: He told me he doesn't have any brothers, in fact, he tried to pawn his sister off on me. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: Rev's trying to hoard them. :evil:

Brothers! Yah, riiiiight. :roll: He told me he doesn't have any brothers, in fact, he tried to pawn his sister off on me. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: Rev's trying to hoard them. :evil:

Quiet you. If i want to hear you bark, I'll tap on the top of your head.......I've said too much....

• Like 1