IGNORED

Wanted: Broken electronics, consoles, VCR's, computers, etc

JPjuice23

I'm sure other people have threads like this, but as a beginner in electronics, building flip flops and adders was cool for a little. I'd like to start looking at electronics, and seeing if I could fix them, or mod them.

I'm asking for any broken electronics, video game consoles, VCR's, computers, and anything you wouldn't mind getting rid of. You'd be giving it to someone genuinely interested in seeing how the thing works. I just don't have any cool electronics laying around that I can really look at.

I'm willing to pay shipping, and maybe a few extra bucks for your time. I'm assuming people don't pay for broken electronics, but if it's a more rare, retro item, I'll be willing to pay market value for a broken rare item.

Otherwise, does anyone know a good place to find broken VG systems and computers for sale? Thanks.

I'm think'n about junking an hp c7280, bad printhead, and can't find a replacement. Otherwise in fine shape.

Also have a dell dimension celeron 2.8GHz, 2gb, onboard video, cd drive, case, power supply. Great shape. Minus hdd for security reasons.

Probably have a few more odds and ends that are destined for dump this week.

• 5 months later...