IGNORED

29 Game Nintendo collection VGA Graded - no reserve auction!

Frost271

Too bad they're sealed up in those stupid containers. Ruins all the value. :roll:

But the containers protect the games from being played and to keep them mint

Is that not the purpose of video games being made??

And from the auction description" I have been collecting since 2008 and these are all from my personal collection and took many years to obtain and acquire"

hmm 5 or less years equals many now I have been collecting since the Pong days guess that's an eternity

• Like 1

But the containers protect the games from being played and to keep them mint

Is that not the purpose of video games being made??

That's why I collect loose carts mainly. I have toyed around the idea of buying a sealed Ms Pacman Atari, then sending it off to VGA just to brag that I own one of these things but without paying top dollar for one. As an NES collector/ gamer, I never understood the allure of sealed games other than as investment capitol, but people go gaga over NES games.

Glad to see this collection go. I'd do the same with them if they were mine. You could literally buy many hundreds of loose games, even for the current auction price, and enjoy them a lot more!

He seems to be a business a second hand shop his listing he got a negative on and yes another VG graded listing that ended

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fpublisher.ebaypartnernetwork.com%2FPublisherLogin

seems he is making money alot of people falling for the VGA graded CRAP!