nofrills100

Prototype or b/s?

Definitely not enough there to convince me it is real.

Looks like a sears arcade II. A pacman without label since no lab loaner label ( would give it credibility ). The pilot thing is the only think I don't know what it is but there's enough everything else to question if its a real proto item.

• Like 1

Overpriced for what it is, assuming it is authentic. Items like this don't crack 4 digits (by a margin), unless proven to be unique by comparing the hardware.

It may be a real Pac Man proto but would need to see the top of the label and the inside of that cart to confirm. In any case, that Sears VIdeo Arcade II is NOT a proto system and if the Pac Man is in fact a proto, I don't see it being worth more than $150.

I have a Dremmel tool too! Let's just inscribe PILOT C143 on the bottom of a whole bunch of Sears systems and we can all get rich! I also have labels like the one on Pac Man.

Even if it is real, the provenance is shoddy and the system/game are not veru really unique. $40 for the lot IMHO...and that is if everything works perfectly.

Only difference now is that he's done a little more research and re-fabricated the original story to match.

Still absolute b/s IMO

Edited by nofrills100
  • Like 1