IGNORED

INTV Games Other than Spiker Sold in Baggies?

Serously, I would say its just a Cartridge with manual and someone put that into a bag pro prevent the manual gets lost too :) If there were several Thunder Castle copies seen like that I would maybe change my mind, but one copy is no proof. I was on a fleemarket today and one seller puts the SNES carts in a plastic bag just to protect them.

I've found this two game in baggie.

You've just found something that looks an awful lot like serious trade bait to me. :) What Intellivision stuff are you're looking for again? ;) Seriously, feel free to send me a PM.

Did you buy these at retail or get these after the fact? I'm wondering if these were released like that or bagged up more recently.

You've just found something that looks an awful lot like serious trade bait to me. :) What Intellivision stuff are you're looking for again? ;) Seriously, feel free to send me a PM.

Did you buy these at retail or get these after the fact? I'm wondering if these were released like that or bagged up more recently.

I bought them from a Swedish collector on ebay in 2007

He was selling his entire collection.

The boxes had classified as "mailorder version", I've buy only this two cartridge.

I remember that in the same auction could take a pirate version of stampede made ​​by Intelligame in brazil.

So they ended with bagged games... The very first NEW game I got was Super Pro Football. It came in a brown box, game and instruction in a zip lock bag. 1985-86.. to long ago to remember.

I later got a boxed version at toys r us. Was S.P. football the first NEW game from INTV?

The ones I remember seeing on EBay years ago were bagged like that with a bag just bigger than the manual. I can't remember if mine was sealed in a bag or not but it isn't now. I have just the cart and the manual. Mine has the full game name on the label.

Here's a link to my bagged version of Spiker that I *think* is original and not after-the-fact. I'm not 100% sure about that, but it doesn't look overly homemade when you look at the seams and such up close.

http://www.rickandviv.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/DSCN0735.jpg